Appreciation Give me a kpop group I'm not a fan of, and I'll compliment them (2 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
So I've had this idea for a while lol, @Goldenstar can confirm:haylul: I got inspired by randomly thinking about Jungkook bc I'm not an ARMY:runrunrun:

Just give me a group I'm not a fan of, and I'll give them a compliment! It could be about a song, a member, etc. :llama_squish:

The groups I'm a fan of are: Exo, NCT Dream, iKon, Block B, Vixx, Super Junior, Seventeen, The Boyz, OnlyOneOf, Oneus, CLC, UNB, TRCNG, Uni.t, SNSD, Monsta X (and Big Byung and Hi Suhyun too lol :runrunrun: :runrunrun: :runrunrun: ) (currently)

So anyone but these groups! (and no soloists please):pandahappy:

Disbanded and inactive groups are ok! No pre-debut groups tho please

You can say NCT 127 or WayV too since I'm only a fan of NCT Dream out of NCT:maheart: But no other subunits of groups I'm a fan of please:haylul:

You can also say a group someone has said before, everyone will get a different compliment!:pandahappy:

If it's a group I'm not familiar enough with the members to give a compliment and haven't heard any songs from (bc for less popular ggs and groups debuted 2020 and 2021 there's quite a few tbh) I will ask for 2 song reccs (please no more, and if they have 2 or more titles, titles only please) instead of giving a compliment:kittylove:

Let's go and have fun
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Miyeon has improved so much in dancing! She's really good now, next best after dance line since Uh-Oh imo!



this impressed me:nekolove:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Yk who im gonna say :icgyu:
Lol for Twice:

Sana is a really good dancer, always catching my eye. She really deserves dance line if she isn't!

I'm saving my Breakthrough compliment for later:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
They're one of the 2021 debuts I don't think I've heard any songs from.:nekosweat: (might've heard one but not sure)

Please recommend me two title tracks!:nekolove:
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
:haylul:
They're one of the 2021 debuts I don't think I've heard any songs from.:nekosweat: (might've heard one but not sure)

Please recommend me two title tracks!:nekolove:
OMFG YAYYYYY.. i cant recommend just two, im sorry


Lock Down
Cyanide
Do 4 Me
Traveller
edit: No Questions
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread