- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
So I've had this idea for a while lol, @Goldenstar can confirm
I got inspired by randomly thinking about Jungkook bc I'm not an ARMY
Just give me a group I'm not a fan of, and I'll give them a compliment! It could be about a song, a member, etc.
The groups I'm a fan of are: Exo, NCT Dream, iKon, Block B, Vixx, Super Junior, Seventeen, The Boyz, OnlyOneOf, Oneus, CLC, UNB, TRCNG, Uni.t, SNSD, Monsta X (and Big Byung and Hi Suhyun too lol
) (currently)
So anyone but these groups! (and no soloists please)
Disbanded and inactive groups are ok! No pre-debut groups tho please
You can say NCT 127 or WayV too since I'm only a fan of NCT Dream out of NCT
But no other subunits of groups I'm a fan of please
You can also say a group someone has said before, everyone will get a different compliment!
If it's a group I'm not familiar enough with the members to give a compliment and haven't heard any songs from (bc for less popular ggs and groups debuted 2020 and 2021 there's quite a few tbh) I will ask for 2 song reccs (please no more, and if they have 2 or more titles, titles only please) instead of giving a compliment
Let's go and have fun
Just give me a group I'm not a fan of, and I'll give them a compliment! It could be about a song, a member, etc.
The groups I'm a fan of are: Exo, NCT Dream, iKon, Block B, Vixx, Super Junior, Seventeen, The Boyz, OnlyOneOf, Oneus, CLC, UNB, TRCNG, Uni.t, SNSD, Monsta X (and Big Byung and Hi Suhyun too lol
So anyone but these groups! (and no soloists please)
Disbanded and inactive groups are ok! No pre-debut groups tho please
You can say NCT 127 or WayV too since I'm only a fan of NCT Dream out of NCT
You can also say a group someone has said before, everyone will get a different compliment!
If it's a group I'm not familiar enough with the members to give a compliment and haven't heard any songs from (bc for less popular ggs and groups debuted 2020 and 2021 there's quite a few tbh) I will ask for 2 song reccs (please no more, and if they have 2 or more titles, titles only please) instead of giving a compliment
Let's go and have fun
Last edited: