Appreciation Give me a kpop group I'm not a fan of, and I'll compliment them (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
First go watch this fancam



Then compliment
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
First go watch this fancam



Then compliment
For EPEX I was gonna say their rap line is pretty good:welp:

But for this member, his talking voice around 2:45 is cool, I like it
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
For EPEX I was gonna say their rap line is pretty good:welp:

But for this member, his talking voice around 2:45 is cool, I like it
Ahhh he’s just gorgeous , I can’t stop admiring him , the long pink hair , I cant pay attention to anything else
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and RandAlThor

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Pritz, if it must be kpop.
Since I hadn't heard anything from them before, you can recommend me another title track along with the one you posted:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
After I heard this song I was considering becoming a fan and tried to get into them, I loved it so much :maheart:

There's quite a few songs I like from them, but overall their music isn't my taste so I didn't end up becoming a FUSE. Still, they are one of the groups I'm not a fan of whose music I like the most:kittylove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread