give me a Kpop song you enjoyed from this year and I will rate it (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
absolutely not my kind of music, sounds like a stray kids song lol 2/10


it’s okay, but nothing I would listen to again, 4/10
Why did that Stray Kids comment make me laugh way harder than expected?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
absolutely not my kind of music, sounds like a stray kids song lol 2/10


it’s okay, but nothing I would listen to again, 4/10
this is not from this year but that make me wonder what you think of this
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and Willow

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The verses are kinda noisy, but the chorus saved it 4,5/10


saved boy group releases this year, 7/10
Yay, I’ll count it as a success! Also I completely agree about the chorus being good, it’s one of my favorites parts of that song by far.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and Willow

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread