GIVE ME THINGS TO READ OUT LOUD (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have a weird thicc retainer in my mouth now and will for like a couple of months
I need to practice speaking with it in and the doctor told me to read out loud
Soooo
Write things down below that you want me to read out loud so I can practice.


:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's a poem called "ALL THEY WANT IS MY MONEY MY PUSSY MY BLOOD"

I am free with the following conditions.
Give it up gimme gimme.
Okay so I’m Black in America right and I walk into a bar.
I drink a lot of wine and kiss a Black man on his beard.
I do whatever I want because I could die any minute.
I don’t mean YOLO I mean they are hunting me.
I know my pussy is real good because they said so.
I say to my friend I am broke as a joke.
I am Starvin’ Like Marvin Gaye.
I’m so hungry I could get it on.
There’s far too many of me dying.
The present is not so different.
Everybody looks like everybody I worked with.
Everybody looks like everybody I’ve kissed.
Men champion men and animals.
Everybody thinks I’m going to die.
At the museum I tell the school group about Black art.
I tell them the word contemporary.
I have a nose ring I forget about.
I have a brother and he is also Black.
I am a little modern to the fault.
I say this painting is contemporary like you and me.
They ask me about slavery. They say Martin Luther King.
At school they learned that Black people happened.
The present is not so different.
I’m looking into their Black faces.
They do not understand that they exist.
I’m Black in America and I walk
into a bar and drink a lot of wine, kiss a white man on his beard.
There is no indictment.
I could die any minute of depression.
I just want to have sex most of the time.
I just want my student loans to disappear.
I just want to understand my savings account.
What is happening to my five dollar one cent.
I am free with the following conditions.
What is happening to my brother.
What if I do something wrong.
My blood is so hot and wet right now.
I know they want it.
I do everything right just incase.
I don’t want to give away my money but here I am.
It’s so stupid I have to say here I am.
They like to be on top.
I am being set up.
I am a tree and some fruits are good and some are bad.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
“Lee Seokmin is an actual treasure. He works so hard and you can tell he genuinely loves what he is doing and appreciates everyone who supports the group. He’s so humble. He gets upset when he thinks he could do better and he doesn’t realize just how damn talented he is. If you closed your eyes and listened to him sing you would swear that there was an actual angel singing. His voice is so incredible and the world is blessed that he shares his talent with it.

He is so funny and his smile is incredibly beautiful (not mention his handsome face. His nose is so perfect and his moles and dimples are so adorable). His laughter makes you want to laugh along with him and watching him makes your mood brighter.

He’s such a wonderful young man and he has such a happy personality but it makes me sad and a little worried sometimes because I just hope he’s taking some time for himself and not spending all his energy trying to make others happy. I hope he doesn’t put on a large smile and crack jokes when he is stressed and needs rest. I hope that his emotional needs are being taken care of as much as he tries to take care of everyone else’s. Above all else I hope he realizes just how much he is appreciated and how important he is. He is loved by many many people and if he ever feels down I hope he remembers how many people’s lives he shines in.”

:sakUwu::sakUwu:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
"Jabberwocky
BY Lewis Carroll

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."

This should exercise your gums. :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's a poem called "ALL THEY WANT IS MY MONEY MY PUSSY MY BLOOD"

I am free with the following conditions.
Give it up gimme gimme.
Okay so I’m Black in America right and I walk into a bar.
I drink a lot of wine and kiss a Black man on his beard.
I do whatever I want because I could die any minute.
I don’t mean YOLO I mean they are hunting me.
I know my pussy is real good because they said so.
I say to my friend I am broke as a joke.
I am Starvin’ Like Marvin Gaye.
I’m so hungry I could get it on.
There’s far too many of me dying.
The present is not so different.
Everybody looks like everybody I worked with.
Everybody looks like everybody I’ve kissed.
Men champion men and animals.
Everybody thinks I’m going to die.
At the museum I tell the school group about Black art.
I tell them the word contemporary.
I have a nose ring I forget about.
I have a brother and he is also Black.
I am a little modern to the fault.
I say this painting is contemporary like you and me.
They ask me about slavery. They say Martin Luther King.
At school they learned that Black people happened.
The present is not so different.
I’m looking into their Black faces.
They do not understand that they exist.
I’m Black in America and I walk
into a bar and drink a lot of wine, kiss a white man on his beard.
There is no indictment.
I could die any minute of depression.
I just want to have sex most of the time.
I just want my student loans to disappear.
I just want to understand my savings account.
What is happening to my five dollar one cent.
I am free with the following conditions.
What is happening to my brother.
What if I do something wrong.
My blood is so hot and wet right now.
I know they want it.
I do everything right just incase.
I don’t want to give away my money but here I am.
It’s so stupid I have to say here I am.
They like to be on top.
I am being set up.
I am a tree and some fruits are good and some are bad.
What the hell did I just read???
FYI IM NOT A FEMINIST AND IM WHITE AF THIS WAS WEIRD TO READ
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
“Lee Seokmin is an actual treasure. He works so hard and you can tell he genuinely loves what he is doing and appreciates everyone who supports the group. He’s so humble. He gets upset when he thinks he could do better and he doesn’t realize just how damn talented he is. If you closed your eyes and listened to him sing you would swear that there was an actual angel singing. His voice is so incredible and the world is blessed that he shares his talent with it.

He is so funny and his smile is incredibly beautiful (not mention his handsome face. His nose is so perfect and his moles and dimples are so adorable). His laughter makes you want to laugh along with him and watching him makes your mood brighter.

He’s such a wonderful young man and he has such a happy personality but it makes me sad and a little worried sometimes because I just hope he’s taking some time for himself and not spending all his energy trying to make others happy. I hope he doesn’t put on a large smile and crack jokes when he is stressed and needs rest. I hope that his emotional needs are being taken care of as much as he tries to take care of everyone else’s. Above all else I hope he realizes just how much he is appreciated and how important he is. He is loved by many many people and if he ever feels down I hope he remembers how many people’s lives he shines in.”

:sakUwu::sakUwu:
I mean I liked this one
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
"Jabberwocky
BY Lewis Carroll

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."

This should exercise your gums. :sanapray:
Definitely not sure some of those are words and also was this from Alice or nah?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely not sure some of those are words and also was this from Alice or nah?
It's nonsense verse.
:sanapray:
More like two coherent words combine to form a single nonsensical word: "flimsy" + "miserable"= "mimsy".
And yes, it is from Alice. Surprise surprise, Lewis Carroll wrote it pfft.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's nonsense verse.
:sanapray:
More like two coherent words combine to form a single nonsensical word: "flimsy" + "miserable"= "mimsy".
And yes, it is from Alice. Surprise surprise, Lewis Carroll wrote it pfft.
THATS WHY I WAS ASKING YOU HOE
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You asked for it!

Who shot ya? Pow!
I guess it was cupid
Bow and arrow through the heart, let the blood drip
Somebody call the doctor cause I'm love-sick
Man, I done had it with this love shit
I'm done, just cause you make me cum, don't mean that you're the one
Most dudes only good for their tongue
Fucking with the queen bee it ain't safe
I'll leave the stinger in your face
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A good cook can cook good.
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread