- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
+ + was their only good album in my opinion, and other than that, I only like Favorite.Loona
+ + was their only good album in my opinion, and other than that, I only like Favorite.Loona
If you ever feel like getting into my favorite 2nd gen group, lemme know. I love Fiestar so muchI like Blackpink's music enough to stan them, and I follow them actively as well. I don't like the fake personalities YG is making them put on, but I'm sure they're great people.
I've never tried stanning Fiestar.
I don't like Gfriend's concept.
I only really like a few Dreamcatcher songs, but they are hilarious.
Will do!If you ever feel like getting into my favorite 2nd gen group, lemme know. I love Fiestar so much
![]()
I've never heard of Nature, I don't think. I may have saw them in my recommended, but never clicked on them.nature n got7
Nature is about to have a comeback!I've never heard of Nature, I don't think. I may have saw them in my recommended, but never clicked on them.
I usually only like Got7's title tracks.
I stan CLC because they are queens, they're all all-rounders for the most part, and all of their releases slap.
I only like their title tracks.Momoland
I'm not that shallowBig Bang.. don't say scandals![]()
I don't really like Apink's music, and same goes with EXO. I've tried stanning EXO, but I just never could. Call Me Baby and Vroom Vroom thoughApink and EXO
I haven't actually listened to their music.Soshi![]()
But...Apink...I don't really like Apink's music, and same goes with EXO. I've tried stanning EXO, but I just never could. Call Me Baby and Vroom Vroom though![]()
BLACKPINK
I like Blackpink's music enough to stan them, and I follow them actively as well. I don't like the fake personalities YG is making them put on, but I'm sure they're great people.