Give me your bias group and I'll tell you why I can't stan them (2 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I like Blackpink's music enough to stan them, and I follow them actively as well. I don't like the fake personalities YG is making them put on, but I'm sure they're great people.
I've never tried stanning Fiestar.
I don't like Gfriend's concept.
I only really like a few Dreamcatcher songs, but they are hilarious.
If you ever feel like getting into my favorite 2nd gen group, lemme know. I love Fiestar so much
:pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Big Bang.. don't say scandals :kijoongstare:
I'm not that shallow :jisoosmh:

I do like some of their music, but only the more well-known tracks. Also, they're also an older group, and I find it hard to follow older groups if I didn't stan them before they were considered "older". I will be HIGHLY anticipating an OT4 reunion though, that will slap.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Soshi :nekolove:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
B.A.P and The Rose
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread