Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wish for Tzuyu to sit on my lap. If she started to bounce I would not object but accept it honorably and with an open heart.

It would take a person with a mountain of self-control to object to Tzuyu sitting on their lap!
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I wish for Tzuyu to sit on my lap. If she started to bounce I would not object but accept it honorably and with an open heart.

It would take a person with a mountain of self-control to object to Tzuyu sitting on their lap!
This sounds suspiciously close to my own thoughts.

Hmm.....

😇

:oof_tea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread