Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh yesh... I am so used to thinking Twice + foreign = Japan, that I tend to forget Tzuyu is chinese....

:pandaamazed: Can I get a link?
NOT CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID CHINA!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No woman I've ever been with has had back dimples.

But god....

They are such a turn on.

Here's an example if you don't know what they are.


One of my favorite JAV stars, Shou Nishino, has the most beautiful back dimples I've ever seen.

Does anyone have them? They're so hot.

I don't even know what the percentage occurrence is in women. But I've never known anyone personally that I knew to have them.

I would notice lol.

Here's Shou Nishino with her cat. She's pretty.

They are almost like a smiley on her back, that are there to tell you what she wants! They are beautiful!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
NOT CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID CHINA!!!!!!!!!!
You do know Taiwanese is the same as Chinese... Especially since Taiwan is officially the republic of China... Aka the people from there are chinese...
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You do know Taiwanese is the same as Chinese... Especially since Taiwan is officially the republic of China... Aka the people from there are chinese...
no! taiwan is not a part of china! they are taiwanese!
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No woman I've ever been with has had back dimples.

But god....

They are such a turn on.

Here's an example if you don't know what they are.


One of my favorite JAV stars, Shou Nishino, has the most beautiful back dimples I've ever seen.

Does anyone have them? They're so hot.

I don't even know what the percentage occurrence is in women. But I've never known anyone personally that I knew to have them.

I would notice lol.

Here's Shou Nishino with her cat. She's pretty.

Lol, A friend i use to know for half my life had them, she said it was the sexist thing about her body, i didn't disagree... she said guys really liked them... not too long after that she got pregnant she was 17 lol she still mainatained her dimples though after 3 kids ^^
I think they're cute tho.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Sometimes i look at certain people necks and shoulders (recently my ex's, he's always had a nice strong neck and perfect shoulders) and think 'they'd be perfect to cut..'
Having a Knife Play fetish is difficult...tbh... easiest to restrain though compared to my others...
My wet hair thing is a bit more difficult... which is why i have avoided alot of MV's this year... and i can't really watch Kard's recent MV, once was enough.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
They are almost like a smiley on her back, that are there to tell you what she wants! They are beautiful!
Lol, A friend i use to know for half my life had them, she said it was the sexist thing about her body, i didn't disagree... she said guys really liked them... not too long after that she got pregnant she was 17 lol she still mainatained her dimples though after 3 kids ^^
I think they're cute tho.
They're that perfect mix of cute/sexy!

If I were a girl I'd be like nope I don't need a nose job. I don't need botox. I don't need butt implants or my breasts done.

No sir!

Doctor give me back dimples!

:pandahappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry and Mew

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Stockings are fucking hot i wish more women knew that cause like... I wanna get down to the ground most of the time when I see curvy legs with stockings too...

I 100% agree! I wear stocking whenever it is warm enough to do so and I lowkey wish more girls did! They are amazing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is a question: Theoretically if you were gonna have an orgy with all of WayV, what order would you go in?

This is a REALLY difficult question!
  1. Suck Yangyang's dick and have Hendery eat me out
  2. Suck Hendery and then send those 2 babies to bed!
  3. Have Lucas fuck me, then Xiaojun can eat Lucas's cum out of my pussy! (After that, Xiaojun can go to bed)
  4. With Winwin I want to take my time and enjoy it, he gets me all to himself! He will get both his cock sucked and fucked!
  5. Ten I want to fuck with a strapon, while Kun himself is fucking my ass! Then after Kun is done fucking my ass, Ten can eat my ass and I will suck him!
This is how ideally an orgy with WayV would go!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
usually when I fantasise about somebody, I picture myself as the bottom but Taeyong makes me wanna be a top!

Taeyong's bottom power is just that strong! He just screams submissive bottom with his whole body and aura!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Jimin choking me with his dick and hands at the same time

I'm gonna be real with you and tell you... Logisitcally that would be difficult! It is a really nice thought though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread