Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] (2 Viewers)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I’m Peking duck for Lay hottest chinese sheep ever take me raw like sashimi

Lay can take me any way he wants any time he wants. I can see you are of the same opinion as me on this topic!
that was my best shot at 18+
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want to surf on Wonho's abs tbh

Oooof! Surfing on the wavy abs of a sweaty Wonho sounds like something that needs to be done!

PS: When I googled his abs, I found pictures of him in chokers and now I am in love and am going to look up pictures of him in chokers for a bit now...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sana is a hot thot who would pretend to be the most innocent girl ever. She would like to have a very long foreplay where she is going to be sub but in the end she will turn out being the sexbomb everyone wants to have and ride you. However, she would never cheat on me or want any BDSM bullshit. She is perfect and a cute wife.

You have thought about this a LOT! You are as detailed as I am with my faves!

I get what you mean with the reversal!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu and Sana

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sana is a hot thot who would pretend to be the most innocent girl ever. She would like to have a very long foreplay where she is going to be sub but in the end she will turn out being the sexbomb everyone wants to have and ride you. However, she would never cheat on me or want any BDSM bullshit. She is perfect and a cute wife.

You have thought about this a LOT! You are as detailed as I am with my faves!

I get what you mean with the reversal!
Sana is my JAV dream.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and igloo

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
:sj_weary:

Is it bcs you like seeng Tzuyu as innocent and being in a video like that would ruin it?
No. Sana is Japanese. Tzuyu isn't.

You haven't read my Tzuyu fanfiction.

😇

But yeah I'd never want any of my favs to actually do AV.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No. Sana is Japanese. Tzuyu isn't.

You haven't read my Tzuyu fanfiction.

😇
Oh yesh... I am so used to thinking Twice + foreign = Japan, that I tend to forget Tzuyu is chinese....

:pandaamazed: Can I get a link?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My biggest kink is father/daughter. I think 95% of my Literotica bookmarks are that dynamic. I'd never actually be interested in my actual daughter (if I ever have one). There's a separation there mentally and sexually. I know it seems weird to outsiders. But fuck it floats my boat. My boat be flying like a jet plane.

Imagination and reality should always be seperated when it comes to these things. So many people get off on rape fantasies, but that doesn't mean they want to get raped. Many people like the thought of permanent slavery, that doesn't mean they actually want to be slaves.

It is the same here! It is a fantasy and I 100% get you with that!
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
No woman I've ever been with has had back dimples.

But god....

They are such a turn on.

Here's an example if you don't know what they are.


One of my favorite JAV stars, Shou Nishino, has the most beautiful back dimples I've ever seen.

Does anyone have them? They're so hot.

I don't even know what the percentage occurrence is in women. But I've never known anyone personally that I knew to have them.

I would notice lol.

Here's Shou Nishino with her cat. She's pretty.

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No woman I've ever been with has had back dimples.

But god....

They are such a turn on.

Here's an example if you don't know what they are.


One of my favorite JAV stars, Shou Nishino, has the most beautiful back dimples I've ever seen.

Does anyone have them? They're so hot.

I don't even know what the percentage occurrence is in women. But I've never known anyone personally that I knew to have them.

I notice lol.

Here's Shou Nishino with her cat. She's pretty.

The picture you posted isn't working!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread