Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
you are a lucky few my friend. but yeah literal;y the book is just adjective central, and redundance, simply cuz he wanted to get paid more. i forget how much he got per word but apperantly it was little enough that he felt the need to throw in more words than should even be legal for such a short tale
That is exactly why In ever finished a book from him! I am the type to stop reading a book when it gets boring! Classic or not, but if you aren't interesting then sorry, but I could be reading a much more interesting book rn!

Also if the plot is good, but execution awful... I feel sorry for the plot!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
omfg I want hyuna to choke me and slam me against a wall and whisper dirty things in my ears while e'dawn watches (omfg what has mini done to me a week ago I hadn't even read a proper smut :yolk: )

Can I join in on that time? I can keep E'Dawn busy while you and Hyuna are doing your thing!
@kuroyuri STOP BLAMING ME
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m Peking duck for Lay hottest chinese sheep ever take me raw like sashimi

Lay can take me any way he wants any time he wants. I can see you are of the same opinion as me on this topic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread