- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
That is exactly why In ever finished a book from him! I am the type to stop reading a book when it gets boring! Classic or not, but if you aren't interesting then sorry, but I could be reading a much more interesting book rn!you are a lucky few my friend. but yeah literal;y the book is just adjective central, and redundance, simply cuz he wanted to get paid more. i forget how much he got per word but apperantly it was little enough that he felt the need to throw in more words than should even be legal for such a short tale
Also if the plot is good, but execution awful... I feel sorry for the plot!