COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Give Trumps Presidency a letter grade (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I'm not a politics person at all so i cant grade him but I thought it would be funny if other users did.

Anticipating at least one user to give him an A+ lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
D-

Only reason he doesn't get an F is because of the economy. That's it. That's literally it.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
D-

Only reason he doesn't get an F is because of the economy. That's it. That's literally it.
I thought you were gonna say the only reason he doesn't get an F is because of the Entertainment value he provided lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
its certainly not the dumpster fire folks claim.

And he made the talking heads froth at the mouth so that is a win.

The most dangerous guy is one all the press loves.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU

Like I said I don't know jack squat about politics but Biden isnt bffs with our enemies in Russia and North Korea.

So I'm not sure how much more dangerous he can be than Trump.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Like I said I don't know jack squat about politics but Biden isnt bffs with our enemies in Russia and North Korea.

So I'm not sure how much more dangerous he can be than Trump.
Soo much focus was on him. Darn near impossible to really screw it up long term.

The behind doors deals that pols make when things are quiet is what s scary.

north korea and russia are problems but the issue has been china and we are F since Nixon and favored nation status under Clinton?

National leaders with full press backing (or very minor dissent) those folks are dangerous. They can do anything and its all fine.

Trump had way way too much vocal and motivated opposition to do much lasting harm even if he was dirty.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

you think he did well?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
you think he did well?
The answer to that is 20 years away, and will be spun by historians.

but i had a job and got bigger raises every year than at any time in my life, so the economy was great for me.

Just say policies aside, i am more comfortable with a president that anyone who is anyone hates(especially if they have mostly unfettered opposition) than one they love. The second type has always scared me.

politician's live to convince people so they can gain power for almost always personal gain. Any public gain is just so they can keep the power. Therefore the universally loved are hyper dangerous.

The pandemic is scary not because of the bug which is nominal and will be dealt with, but because of the ridiculous levels of power supposedly free countries governments have grabbed and populations have ceded.

All in the name of 'Keeping you safe'.....
I have come to hate and distrust that as much as 'its for the children'.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
@Drew_B is so messy... :lisalaugh:

A letter grade, hmm.... Well that Alice Johnson thing was a good thing, right? Also, he sent Baghdadi straight to hell... And I think there was some stuff he did with coal burning reduction. I read something about him putting regulations on vaping, which some would see as good. I suppose. I personally don't believe that government should be involved in things like sex and drugs. Still I wouldn't give him a good score even though he did some good things. Prolly a D...

I don't need to get into the bad he's done since that's common knowledge. But to say he's the worst president in US history is a stretch. I mean worse than Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Jackson, and Nixon? C'mon nah...

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
D-

There's so much he's done and said that he essentially got away with because it's so normalized to expect the worst from him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread