MV Golden Child releasing actual SOTY in January with "Burn It" (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not long ago, I said how I was super late to the awesomeness that is Golcha's 2020 track One (Lucid Dream):


Very happy to say they might have topped themselves and set a really high bar for all acts to follow in January itself, with their comeback Burn It.



This is so good wtf :sj_weary:
And the MV too, actual movie storyline and the acting/emotions :umjicry:

If they were a gg I'd be stanning so hard now lol, but yet another bop from the Golcha boys and deserves all the appreciation :sanapray:

@Goldenness @Boy Group
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i love to see a gg stan supporting a bg :sanapray: :jenniesmug:

you beat me to listening to the song too LOL
I'm a gg stan but I listen to bgs too, without stanning ofc :jenniesmug:
Golcha suffers from the same problem many boy groups (and even ggs tho I ignore it for them) do, too many members lol.

But after Lucid Dream I was hyped to see if they can serve another bop and they have :sj_weary:
I love how it's a song driven by vocals and relying on the melody instead of another beat drop or just the performance :sanapray:

And the MV is so cool too :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a gg stan but I listen to bgs too, without stanning ofc :jenniesmug:
Golcha suffers from the same problem many boy groups (and even ggs tho I ignore it for them) do, too many members lol.

But after Lucid Dream I was hyped to see if they can serve another bop and they have :sj_weary:
I love how it's a song driven by vocals and relying on the melody instead of another beat drop or just the performance :sanapray:

And the MV is so cool too :maheart:
their vocals indeed sound amazing :reallysadcat:
Y's (is it Y) and Joochan's vocals never fail to impress me :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
their vocals indeed sound amazing :reallysadcat:
Y's (is it Y) and Joochan's vocals never fail to impress me :sanapray:
I wish I knew any of the members but yeah whoever sang the chorus :sadcat:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish I knew any of the members but yeah whoever sang the chorus :sadcat:
Yep that is Y, Daeyeol, and Joochan
Joochan and Y sing the main part of chorus in Lucid Dream
I timestamped them for you, Joochan is orange hair and Y is well you can see the names of the member singing in the left corner but he has dark short hair LOL

 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well train to Golden Child was interesting. I like the song definitely, not as much as previous ones but it's good.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been really liking the songs lately and this is definitely up there. Also, really love the mv
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread