- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Not long ago, I said how I was super late to the awesomeness that is Golcha's 2020 track One (Lucid Dream):
kpopsource.com
Very happy to say they might have topped themselves and set a really high bar for all acts to follow in January itself, with their comeback Burn It.
This is so good wtf
And the MV too, actual movie storyline and the acting/emotions
If they were a gg I'd be stanning so hard now lol, but yet another bop from the Golcha boys and deserves all the appreciation
@Goldenness @Boy Group
I've literally been listening to only 1 song for the last 3 days!! (And a BG song at that lol) - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Like how tf and why is this so good :sj_weary: And why don't I see anyone talking about it? :jisoosmh: No Golcha enthusiasts in this forum? I like the slow ominous beginning before that electronic sound and bass starts slapping me :sj_weary: And then the gorgeous pre chorus and chorus...
kpopsource.com
Very happy to say they might have topped themselves and set a really high bar for all acts to follow in January itself, with their comeback Burn It.
This is so good wtf
And the MV too, actual movie storyline and the acting/emotions
If they were a gg I'd be stanning so hard now lol, but yet another bop from the Golcha boys and deserves all the appreciation
@Goldenness @Boy Group