- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,585
- Reactions Received
- 93,410
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 186,783
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I'm too tired from my job to click/listen without knowing the original artist - who dat? New phone.very nice Yujin
totally feels like I am
kpop demon hunters its like 6 days into perfect all kill land. Sony / Netflix are killing the i chartI'm too tired from my job to click/listen without knowing the original artist - who dat? New phone.
Oh is tat the TWICE sub unit OST song? Hvnt felt impelled to watch or listen to anything from it yet, I'll give IVE yujin cover of tis huntr/X song a listen soon.kpop demon hunters its like 6 days into perfect all kill land. Sony / Netflix are killing the i chart
![]()
i dont know anything about twice but the is who google says voiced em ..Oh is tat the TWICE sub unit OST song? Hvnt felt impelled to watch or listen to anything from it yet, I'll give IVE yujin cover of tis huntr/X song a listen soon.
nope, it's an ost from a new netlix movie "kpop demon hunters"who blew in sk, & this 'golden' song got some perfect all-kills recentlyOh is tat the TWICE sub unit OST song? Hvnt felt impelled to watch or listen to anything from it yet, I'll give IVE yujin cover of tis huntr/X song a listen soon.
Ah I c where I got confused: early on, ard June 20 or later-i read abt TWICE's jeongyeon, jihyo n chaeyoung releasing a song from the KDH OST which was the 1st single/end credits song/also from TWICE latest release THIS IS FOR. I slept walked thru KDH related stuff since then so dint realise it was a different single tat got successfully blasting thru the charts/cultural consciousness. I gave yujin cover of golden a listen n hvnt rlly vibes to it. Maybe my brain is just too tired to recognize any IVE-ness to her cover of the song, it just seemed aimed at western market n not very kpop-y to me. Might change my mind later if I listen more times either yujin version or original version.i dont know anything about twice but the is who google says voiced em ..
i dont have netflix so i have not seen it.
![]()
Just hopping in to clarify @LoveYooShaSha. This song, Golden, was on the Kpop Demon Hunters soundtrack. It is the new movie from Sony/Netflix. Twice’s involvement was for a different song called Takedown. Golden has been compared to songs like IVE’s I Am so thats why OP compared the two.
I googlesearch-ed n found the same info, but still thnx for clarifying-as I replied to rand, I listened to yujin's cover but hvnt vibed to the song/dont hv the feels if IVE/I AM to my mind rn. Maybe I'm just too brain tired from past week/½ mth. But thnx for the info 😊nope, it's an ost from a new netlix movie "kpop demon hunters"who blew in sk, & this 'golden' song got some perfect all-kills recently![]()