golden stars... (1 Viewer)

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you think jessica is in a toxic relationship?

so i had the most annoying experience on twitter today because i decided to defend her boyfriend a little. i dislike tyler kwon a lot. i find it uncomfortable that the man seems to have jessica's career in his hands while they're dating. and i hate that he and coridel can't even do the bare minimum for jessica's career. but im going to be honest, when i complain about coridel and tyler kwon a lot of the time i'm doing it so i don't have to complain about jessica. they are easier scapegoats for me than to admit that jessica's priorities are different now. jessica isn't in the same position as she was under sm. she has more control and freedom now. i always thought that that freedom made her complacent. i'm sorry to compare her to tiffany rn, but look at how tiffany promotes her music compared to jessica. it just proves to me that their star power is not reliant on sm and even tho sm is blocking jessica and most likely blocking tiffany too, that shit does not ultimately matter when you have platforms the size of which they have and the name recognition they have.

anyway my point is there's more everyone can do, jessica, tyler kwon, and coridel as a company. what bothered me on twitter is seeing people absolutely tear tyler kwon apart for the lawsuit. we don't know a lot at this point. we don't know how much thaad plays a role in this. and we don't know the behind-the-scenes work coridel might've put into this situation. we don't know jessica's involvement level either.

it's definitely coridel's fault for not being transparent. but does this mean jessica is now some powerless artist again just like she was in sm? i don't believe she'd make that mistake again. is there really no good qualities tyler has for jessica to choose to date this guy? or does she feel she has to date him now bc he's holding her career in his hands and she's trapped? or was she smarter than that and made sure he didn't hold her career in her hands and had safeguards in place?

idk. but i just think it's really wrong for jessica's fans to 1) spread the idea that tyler kwon is somehow involved in the burning sun scandal (that would seriously hurt jessica too so wtf)



and 2) to say he's leaching off her in some way.



isn't that ultimately saying jessica has terrible judgment...? that she's willingly dating someone who's a leach and a criminal...what...?

or is it possible that they're actually partners in this and his fuck ups are also her fuck ups and vice versa and we should cut them both some slack. idk i kind of hope this is the case bc the alternative is depressing af.

also i don't know what to say about the bots. fucking cringy and embarrassing.

oh and the bodyguard thing. like how awkward that her bodyguard gets more support than her boyfriend ever will. yikes.

idk it just seems to me fans think she's going to just break up with him like that...what if it bothers her that we don't like him. what if that's why he feels the need to buy bots and be pathetic. jessica even said that she's dating him but doesn't want to be open about it bc she knows it hurts her fans (s)...but like as fans shouldn't we think about what upsets her...(which is rich coming from someone who shits on her music i know lol)

anyway jessica probably feels a lot of loyalty and gratitude to the people who helped her after 2014. i'm not going to stop complaining about coridel but i feel like somethings are going to far.



(5:09)

i just needed to get that off my chest. idk if any of that made sense.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Its funny but I like Jessica's music and mostly have not liked Tiffany's although i am still planing on going to her concert.
I think musically Jessica likes her style, but knows some fans are not overly happy. So she just moved into business more.

As to china i wonder why she would owe them money to manager her unless she skipped gigs.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its funny but I like Jessica's music and mostly have not liked Tiffany's although i am still planing on going to her concert.
I think musically Jessica likes her style, but knows some fans are not overly happy. So she just moved into business more.

As to china i wonder why she would owe them money to manager her unless she skipped gigs.
they said something about consultation fees that she owes them. who the fuck knows about that. and yea im not salty about jessica's style of music, even tho its not my thing, it's just the production i will forever blame coridel for. but lbr tiffany's is kinda worse...i have high hopes for call me before sleep bc it looks like she's working with a producer who worked on the boys, igab and mr mr :sj_weary:

i wonder tho if jessica likes her style or if she thinks her fans want this style. bc it seems so different to the songs she'd choose to cover or songs she says are her favourite songs by other artists.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I definitely do think Jessica is in a terrible situation right now. She literally trusted Tyler with everything. From her fashion career to her acting career to her music career. She got investors for B&E through him. She landed roles in Chinese movies through his contacts. She partnered with well known producers through his associates. Her whole career is so dependent on him that him choosing to "blacklist" her would be way more detrimental than SM's "blacklist" could ever be. Now, can she ever "breakup" with him? At this point, I don't think so. She's to reliant on him right now. Maybe in a few years?

Tbh how are we even sure Jessica wants to pursue music? I feel like she does not know what she wants to do with her life right now. She's going around the world looking for inspiration. Has she found it? Let's be real guys, B&E is not doing so hot right now. They've closed down multiple outlets, including the flagship in Soho, NY. I'm not sure if her business will survive this stump.

Jessica, for me, is everything. She's the reason I stanned Kpop for so long. She's the definition of an idol to me. I look up to her a lot and she's impacted my life in ways she can't even imagine. I truly wish her the best. The only thing I can do is buy her music and pray for her. And I do pray for her, when I can. I want her to achieve the very best in life.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I definitely do think Jessica is in a terrible situation right now. She literally trusted Tyler with everything. From her fashion career to her acting career to her music career. She got investors for B&E through him. She landed roles in Chinese movies through his contacts. She partnered with well known producers through his associates. Her whole career is so dependent on him that him choosing to "blacklist" her would be way more detrimental than SM's "blacklist" could ever be. Now, can she ever "breakup" with him? At this point, I don't think so. She's to reliant on him right now. Maybe in a few years?

Tbh how are we even sure Jessica wants to pursue music? I feel like she does not know what she wants to do with her life right now. She's going around the world looking for inspiration. Has she found it? Let's be real guys, B&E is not doing so hot right now. They've closed down multiple outlets, including the flagship in Soho, NY. I'm not sure if her business will survive this stump.

Jessica, for me, is everything. She's the reason I stanned Kpop for so long. She's the definition of an idol to me. I look up to her a lot and she's impacted my life in ways she can't even imagine. I truly wish her the best. The only thing I can do is buy her music and pray for her. And I do pray for her, when I can. I want her to achieve the very best in life.
I got emotional writing this... Smh :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i wonder tho if jessica likes her style or if she thinks her fans want this style. bc it seems so different to the songs she'd choose to cover or songs she says are her favourite songs by other artists.
she wrote or produced so many of them. I would think its her voice.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I definitely do think Jessica is in a terrible situation right now. She literally trusted Tyler with everything. From her fashion career to her acting career to her music career. She got investors for B&E through him. She landed roles in Chinese movies through his contacts. She partnered with well known producers through his associates. Her whole career is so dependent on him that him choosing to "blacklist" her would be way more detrimental than SM's "blacklist" could ever be. Now, can she ever "breakup" with him? At this point, I don't think so. She's to reliant on him right now. Maybe in a few years?

Tbh how are we even sure Jessica wants to pursue music? I feel like she does not know what she wants to do with her life right now. She's going around the world looking for inspiration. Has she found it? Let's be real guys, B&E is not doing so hot right now. They've closed down multiple outlets, including the flagship in Soho, NY. I'm not sure if her business will survive this stump.

Jessica, for me, is everything. She's the reason I stanned Kpop for so long. She's the definition of an idol to me. I look up to her a lot and she's impacted my life in ways she can't even imagine. I truly wish her the best. The only thing I can do is buy her music and pray for her. And I do pray for her, when I can. I want her to achieve the very best in life.
what i mean tho is what if she isn't that heavily reliant on him? i'm definitely sure she is to an extent but what if she didn't want to be burned again after 930 and did know better this time, it's just to us it looks bad? idk but it seems to me they're set on marriage, it doesn't seem like she'll break up with him or that she wants to break up with him. so i wonder if all the negativity he gets hurts her.

yea idk if she wants to pursue music either. i think she wants to make fans happy but idk how fulfilled so feels :( i don't know if b&e is sinking as bad as it seems. the soho flagship was probably always temporary bc it's so expensive and was more a status thing at the beginning, but they definitely handled it terribly by not announcing it. but on the other hand what if jessica just didn't want the press and speculating to go around considering so many ppl believe she chose b&e over everything.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she wrote or produced so many of them. I would think its her voice.
yea that's true. she does have some songs that seem to be inspired by the songs she grew up listening too, like fly, love me the same and golden sky, i hope she continues doing that. i just wish they didn't edit her voice so much.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
what i mean tho is what if she isn't that heavily reliant on him? i'm definitely sure she is to an extent but what if she didn't want to be burned again after 930 and did know better this time, it's just to us it looks bad? idk but it seems to me they're set on marriage, it doesn't seem like she'll break up with him or that she wants to break up with him. so i wonder if all the negativity he gets hurts her.

yea idk if she wants to pursue music either. i think she wants to make fans happy but idk how fulfilled so feels :( i don't know if b&e is sinking as bad as it seems. the soho flagship was probably always temporary bc it's so expensive and was more a status thing at the beginning, but they definitely handled it terribly by not announcing it. but on the other hand what if jessica just didn't want the press and speculating to go around considering so many ppl believe she chose b&e over everything.
I feel she is pretty reliant on him. Well, at least when it comes to B&E. So much of the investment came from him that he even pushed her out as CEO. As for the entertainment part of her career, I'm sure she's made enough contacts within the industry to survive without him. I mean look how far Tiffany made it without proper support or financial backing. But with matters concerning her business, he's definitely the center point.

I feel like Jessica does want to keep making music, to a certain extent or she wouldn't be cooped up in studios recording for days. And she does go to recording studios quite often as proven throughout this 2 year hiatus. Maybe she's discovering what kind of music she wants make? I mean people who write and produce their own music usually take about 2-4 years to put anything out. Look at acts like Adele or even Taylor Swift, they take forever to put a full studio album.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel she is pretty reliant on him. Well, at least when it comes to B&E. So much of the investment came from him that he even pushed her out as CEO. As for the entertainment part of her career, I'm sure she's made enough contacts within the industry to survive without him. I mean look how far Tiffany made it without proper support or financial backing. But with matters concerning her business, he's definitely the center point.

I feel like Jessica does want to keep making music, to a certain extent or she wouldn't be cooped up in studios recording for days. And she does go to recording studios quite often as proven throughout this 2 year hiatus. Maybe she's discovering what kind of music she wants make? I mean people who write and produce their own music usually take about 2-4 years to put anything out. Look at acts like Adele or even Taylor Swift, they take forever to put a full studio album.
i seriously think jessica is going to blow us away with her next album. especially with the people she's working with. we did see that pink notebook a few times the past 2 years :pepecry2:

did he push her out as ceo? i didn't think she was ever ceo. just the founder and the creative director. i think she can definitely survive without tyler kwon. i don't think she'd sign away b&e like that after all that happened in 2014...well hopefully. i just also think they're set on marriage and he might not be as notoriously bad as he seems to us.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
i seriously think jessica is going to blow us away with her next album. especially with the people she's working with. we did see that pink notebook a few times the past 2 years :pepecry2:

did he push her out as ceo? i didn't think she was ever ceo. just the founder and the creative director. i think she can definitely survive without tyler kwon. i don't think she'd sign away b&e like that after all that happened in 2014...well hopefully. i just also think they're set on marriage and he might not be as notoriously bad as he seems to us.
Girl I wouldn't keep expectations so high on this album. Disney awaits us :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

Well idk the positions tbh. Wasn't she CEO at one point? Well who cares. Yeah I mean, judging from his IG posts, which is not much, he seems like a harmless nerd lol. Golden Stars love to demonize people. They're so overprotective of Jessica. I remember a few Golden Stars celebrating TWICE surpassing SNSD's total sales lol. They're petty as hell.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Girl I wouldn't keep expectations so high on this album. Disney awaits us :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
i laughed but in a i'm dead inside way :kijoongstare: now that i think about it she should cover speechless. should've been her song from the beginning.

Well idk the positions tbh. Wasn't she CEO at one point? Well who cares. Yeah I mean, judging from his IG posts, which is not much, he seems like a harmless nerd lol. Golden Stars love to demonize people. They're so overprotective of Jessica. I remember a few Golden Stars celebrating TWICE surpassing SNSD's total sales lol. They're petty as hell.
yea definitely petty. i love to shit on tk too. but ig i just got triggered on twitter bc it's like so easy for jessica to see that shit. but then again if it was so easy for anyone on coridel to see us raging maybe they'd appease us for once with actual substantive information on jessica's career :nayeonisdone:

i think she said she was ceo at one point? but idk it doesn't seem like she would be bc its a lot of work and she always says creative director or founder now. i don't think tk is either. whoever it is needs to be fired :sanapray:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
i laughed but in a i'm dead inside way :kijoongstare: now that i think about it she should cover speechless. should've been her song from the beginning.
LMAO OMG SHE SHOULD COVER SPEECHLESS IN HER NEXT CONCERT!!!
yea definitely petty. i love to shit on tk too. but ig i just got triggered on twitter bc it's like so easy for jessica to see that shit. but then again if it was so easy for anyone on coridel to see us raging maybe they'd appease us for once with actual substantive information on jessica's career :nayeonisdone:

i think she said she was ceo at one point? but idk it doesn't seem like she would be bc its a lot of work and she always says creative director or founder now. i don't think tk is either. whoever it is needs to be fired :sanapray:
#FireB&ECEOParty
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
With the Burning Sun, there was real cause for concern back then about Tyler being involved. This was when anyone and everyone was being swept up in the molka chat without warning. Because of Jessica and Tyler's close relationship with Seungri, Tyler basically running in the same crowd as him and being at some of the same trips where shit was going down. I was actually really scared back then that he would be linked up in it and dragging Jessica down with him as a result. It didn't happen so most of us just dropped it

As much as I want Jessica to just manage herself rn, it might have been too much for her try and balance running a fashion business and her own one woman agency in charge of handling her acting and music career back then. Since her career and options have limited significantly at this point, she could but I don't think she'd want to.

As far as Tyler Kwon the person, the only character flaw I've seen is the bots. Which is pretty significant don't get me wrong. From his Insta posts and general behavior, he seems like a nerd in the middle of very long midlife crisis trying to hang out with people a million times more interesting than him. Just my observation but can you blame me :taemsip:
I don't hate him, his relationship with Jess or call him a lizard like the rest of GS. I think he had good intentions but piss poor follow through

Coridel Entertainment is not a sustainable company. They can't manage or properly promote anyone under that "agency" and they need to stop trying and just focus on Jessica. She's not IU who can lift them out of obscurity and turn them into a powerhouse. I was actually a pretty big fan of Coridel up until Wonderland because it look like they gave half a shit. But with each day, the amount of effort they put in halves and that's genuinely concerning because I don't know if they're giving up and just catering to fans or they just don't care anymore.
The most frustrating thing about all of this is that Tyler Kwon the CEO, Tyler Kwon the Boyfriend, Jessica Jung the Artist, Jessica Jung the CEO and Coridel are essentially interchangeable. When Coridel fucks up or half-asses something, I don't know where to place fault. Is it Jessica's choice, is it his? Is she annoyed with the declining results with each comeback? Does she think we don't care about her anymore?

Does she just not want this as much anymore?

At this point, what I want the most is Jessica happiness. If she wants to be an actress, I'll gladly spend 3 hours suffering through her acting. If she wants to keep on being a singer, whether it be Disney, Trot, Hoe Albums or Jazz, I'll gladly sell my organs to bulk buy albums and go to concerts. I'm registered as an organ donor anyway, might as well make some money off it. If she wants success and I could contribute in any way, I'd do it without hesitation because she means that much to me.

If she just wants to focus on her business, then I just I'd accept that too if that made her happiest
That's all most of us want and i wonder if she truly understands that
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
With the Burning Sun, there was real cause for concern back then about Tyler being involved. This was when anyone and everyone was being swept up in the molka chat without warning. Because of Jessica and Tyler's close relationship with Seungri, Tyler basically running in the same crowd as him and being at some of the same trips where shit was going down. I was actually really scared back then that he would be linked up in it and dragging Jessica down with him as a result. It didn't happen so most of us just dropped it

As much as I want Jessica to just manage herself rn, it might have been too much for her try and balance running a fashion business and her own one woman agency in charge of handling her acting and music career back then. Since her career and options have limited significantly at this point, she could but I don't think she'd want to.

As far as Tyler Kwon the person, the only character flaw I've seen is the bots. Which is pretty significant don't get me wrong. From his Insta posts and general behavior, he seems like a nerd in the middle of very long midlife crisis trying to hang out with people a million times more interesting than him. Just my observation but can you blame me :taemsip:
I don't hate him, his relationship with Jess or call him a lizard like the rest of GS. I think he had good intentions but piss poor follow through

Coridel Entertainment is not a sustainable company. They can't manage or properly promote anyone under that "agency" and they need to stop trying and just focus on Jessica. She's not IU who can lift them out of obscurity and turn them into a powerhouse. I was actually a pretty big fan of Coridel up until Wonderland because it look like they gave half a shit. But with each day, the amount of effort they put in halves and that's genuinely concerning because I don't know if they're giving up and just catering to fans or they just don't care anymore.
The most frustrating thing about all of this is that Tyler Kwon the CEO, Tyler Kwon the Boyfriend, Jessica Jung the Artist, Jessica Jung the CEO and Coridel are essentially interchangeable. When Coridel fucks up or half-asses something, I don't know where to place fault. Is it Jessica's choice, is it his? Is she annoyed with the declining results with each comeback? Does she think we don't care about her anymore?

Does she just not want this as much anymore?

At this point, what I want the most is Jessica happiness. If she wants to be an actress, I'll gladly spend 3 hours suffering through her acting. If she wants to keep on being a singer, whether it be Disney, Trot, Hoe Albums or Jazz, I'll gladly sell my organs to bulk buy albums and go to concerts. I'm registered as an organ donor anyway, might as well make some money off it. If she wants success and I could contribute in any way, I'd do it without hesitation because she means that much to me.

If she just wants to focus on her business, then I just I'd accept that too if that made her happiest
That's all most of us want and i wonder if she truly understands that
yea i was scared tk would be involved in burning sun too. i disliked him a lot at the time. and it bothered me so much that he didn't unfollow seungri (and he still hasn't). but i do think golden stars are being kind of naive tweeting about something that there really is no proof of. all it does is make jessica look bad. especially when the tweets say tk is jessica's boyfriend, bc that's what the ops want to push most.

and his bots. oh my god. so embarrassing. do you want to know what's worse? he had an article written about him that was just called 5 things about tyler kwon until they realized his name means jack shit and they changed it to tyler kwon jessica's rich boyfriend. and guess what the 5th thing is. "He supports orphans" and right under it is some random insta photo of him looking at his phone. it's comedic gold. and they had the fucking audacity to call him a media mogul. citations needed.

what i'm hoping for this comeback is that they just make a music account called jessica jung for her and start selling her name again. and yea its really frustrating that they're interchangeable. honestly they're all at fault. im scared there are idiots in her ear that say that she's declining bc of sm's block. i hope uta motivates her again to want more.

you're a better fan than me. bc i'd never sit thru her acting :zoomeyes:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
and his bots. oh my god. so embarrassing. do you want to know what's worse? he had an article written about him that was just called 5 things about tyler kwon until they realized his name means jack shit and they changed it to tyler kwon jessica's rich boyfriend. and guess what the 5th thing is. "He supports orphans" and right under it is some random insta photo of him looking at his phone. it's comedic gold. and they had the fucking audacity to call him a media mogul. citations needed.
It popped up as recommended article for me and I deadass screamed :kijoongstare:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
At this point, what I want the most is Jessica happiness. If she wants to be an actress, I'll gladly spend 3 hours suffering through her acting.
Can I say here I "suffered" thru Jessica's acting in the movie abt tat basketball player who moved to Asia; ok not suffered-I liked watching her but tat movie was pointless(mebbe if it was abt Stef Curry not Marbury but then no Sica in it) . Would still hv paid money to see it in cinema if it had shown in one near me. (Interesting you wrote suffer, I don't really think so but she does need more experience, much much more. I'm willing to buy tickets to watch her acting if she really wants to be one but I doubt she has time.)
The rest of the thread I got to wait to respond until later as I'm at doctor appt n just wasting time waiting.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread