2) R u sure Jessica would only be active for one more album? Too many theories n contradictory stuff I can't get it all straight in my head.
all kpop all the time
www.allkpop.com
Did you see the video I linked in this thread? This video made me certain I knew nothing n could never be sure of the truth. Unless all parties come clean. Now I just take it as done n hope tat Jessica is gonna give us solo music as long as she still wants/needs to (I love her the way I think love should be-expect nothing in return n accept her as she is, if tat makes sense here; since I dint become her fan when I first could hv, I think I can't expect her to be the idol I would prefer[not true, I would be same as I am for western artistes that I've stanned longer, just tat Jessica is more complicated]
Again all this is over-thinking even tho I've only seriously stanned Jessica n SNSD since mid-2018


(sometimes I think abt if I could go bk in time n become SNSD n Jessica stan in 2009, would it b worth the 4extra years {2014-2028} of heartache for the 5 yrs (2009-2014) or 7 yrs(2007-2014) of active stanning SNSD in their peak? Glad time travel doesn't exist n I don't hv to choose.