gonna be honest... i dont stan the majority of groups that i say i do (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really only actually stan blackpink and only have a general interest in the other groups that I say I stan tbh. it's really hard being a multi and having to know everything about multiple groups tbh.

I think the only other group that could interest me enough to stan is itzy but that's really only because of ryujin. I think I'm really just losing interest in the kpop industry itself. nothing really seems interesting anymore.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i know what the problem is
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol that's fine tho. Being a multi is fun but also exhausting.

I like being a multi because it gives me content to look forward to all year long. And I feel it's easier to stop making comparisons and not get bothered by Stan Twitter who get into pissing contests to decide which group is more successful. Having to learn various members used to be intimidating to me but now I just pick them up super quick lol.

Also I love watching varieties/reality shows, so even when some of my groups don't have any new content, I usually find some of my other groups putting out stuff, so that keeps things interesting.

But many people stan only one group and are perfectly fine with it. It's hard to form the same kind of bond with different groups.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
not gonna lie, while I do actually stan more than one group.... I get you

At one point whenever smbdy asked me who I stan, I laid out all the groups I had even a bit of interest in!
Now I just name the 5 with who I genuinely like all the members and who I genuinely have an investment in beyond "I like some of their songs/members"
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I tie it to the groups i would travel to see.
Top tier ill go to Korea/Japan to see em in concert.(and have)
SNSD
Red Velvet
IZ*ONE
next venues in the us solo concerts only.

next my state .

kinda around that those who i will make an effort to see if i am already in Korea, and those groups i buy all the albums of.

Any group in my sig i have the whole discography
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I mostly stan older gen groups or ones that are no longer around.
All these new groups, don't really interest me as much.

I think the only recent one I stanned now is BlackPink.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Stanning is too much work... You hafta watch performances and all their appearances and their reality show (if they have one) and monitor social media and we all know that knowing bros (yes that's a pun) and running man eps are really f***g long and then there's the expectation of knowing every aspect of an individual member's personality (that is prolly constructed by the agency... I'm just sayin' 😅 )prior to making him/her your bias in the group... and then doing homework.. I... just... can't... Maybe for one new group, but I like a lotta groups that debuted in 2019 and its just too much... and then there's the fact that new groups by the non-big 3 have chances of disbanning and all my stanning work was for naught... We should get paid min wage for stanning.. So much work... lmao
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
lmao same adsjkslajh like, i used to try to actually stan everyone, but it takes so much effort. Now i just stan like, 30% of the groups I say I do and the rest I like enough to know some discography and some (if not all) members
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Well, must be like that for most that stan lots of groups.

I have no problem to say that I can't keep up with groups that go on hiatus for who knows how long.

See Gugudan, at least I still pray for Sejeong and Sally.

I used to love that group.

When I think about the members, it's just so sad :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
being multi is fun tho :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread