News Goo Hara gives an updates on her wellbeing (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Goo Hara has recently given fans an update on her wellbeing via Instagram. Her Instagram post is captioned as "Hara is doing well".





Another Instagram post was made around an hour later captioned as "I'm sorry and I’m thankful. I’ll work harder to overcome and show you good things.”




She made a third post after that, but it ended up being deleted. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see that she's doing better. I wish her good health and happiness. She definitely deserves it.

Source
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I'm so happy she's doing better!
The recent events that she had gone through-I don't think she should've gone through all of that.
How some things are within the Korean society/systems there is quite....upsetting.

I wish for her happiness and if she desires it-for her to be on stage again.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm so happy she's doing better!
The recent events that she had gone through-I don't think she should've gone through all of that.
How some things are within the Korean society/systems there is quite....upsetting.

I wish for her happiness and if she desires it-for her to be on stage again.
I agree that she should've gone through that. It was just too much for her to handle. The way netizens treated her was just awful.

Aside from that, I'm glad she's feeling better. I hope she can come back stronger than ever. 💙
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Good that she's doing better. Maybe her attempt was bit of wake up call and she's now working taking care of herself more.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Petition to accidentally burn that motherfucker’s salon...

I’m really glad she’s doing well. Hope she takes care of herself and is getting all of the privacy that she needs in this situation.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so relieved she is feeling better
 
  • Like
Reactions: TaShye and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread