- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Good God This Performance
I want this to be kpop again so badly.
Can you imagine.
This is my favorite AFTER SCHOOL song.
I swear folks they don't make these kind of song anymore.
I fell over.
I also loved when Tiffany and Yuri were hosts of this show. I use to find compilations of all their clips and marathon them.
Yes the graduation dynamic is such a barrier to stanning. It doesn't make sense to me.I LOVE this song. Perfectly represents 2nd gen. After School was such an important and iconic group. I just could never stan them (and 9Muses) because of the graduation system.
I also loved when Tiffany and Yuri were hosts of this show. I use to find compilations of all their clips and marathon them.