- Joined
- 3 May 2022
- Messages
- 1,739
- Reactions Received
- 1,579
- Location
- Cinema at Jupiter
- Website
- twitter.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,325
- Fandom
- КиШ, НП
My first day of high school is tomorrow and I'm nervous because
also i have hand feet mouth disease and i have yet to get my mouth wash (since i have blisters on one side of my tongue)
- I was outside of the country for summer break & didn't check my school emails (because I was visiting family and enjoying my time with them)
- Therefore, I barely know about what to buy for school and do not know anything at all
- I only have like 3 notebooks
- idk how half of this shit works
also i have hand feet mouth disease and i have yet to get my mouth wash (since i have blisters on one side of my tongue)
Last edited: