Good luck to me i guess (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
My first day of high school is tomorrow and I'm nervous because
  1. I was outside of the country for summer break & didn't check my school emails (because I was visiting family and enjoying my time with them)
  2. Therefore, I barely know about what to buy for school and do not know anything at all
  3. I only have like 3 notebooks
  4. idk how half of this shit works
in other words i kinda need luck so yeah might update this later

also i have hand feet mouth disease and i have yet to get my mouth wash (since i have blisters on one side of my tongue)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread