Good morni- (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Anyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?

Currently having one of those days actually D:
Just found out our water at home is busted because of a main line with the city, and once it turns back on we have to boil it until...who knows when... :|


I NEED TO WASH MY HAIR TONIGHT TOO, AMONG OTHER THINGS FFFFFFF

I hope your day only gets better from here, though, Tur #1!
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Currently having one of those days actually D:
Just found out our water at home is busted because of a main line with the city, and once it turns back on we have to boil it until...who knows when... :|


I NEED TO WASH MY HAIR TONIGHT TOO, AMONG OTHER THINGS FFFFFFF

I hope your day only gets better from here, though, Tur #1!
Thanks Taem! :pepeheart:

Unfortunate to hear about that though :maheart: Similar thing happened not too long ago so I know how much it sucks aaaaaaaaa. Hope everything turns out for the better soon!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Anyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?

Of course. I feel like that everyday...

And it's been raining basically nonstop for 3-4 days in my country which makes it worse. I'm sick of it. :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you had a good morning :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Skinnny and Tir

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Far from it but hope you did at least :maheart:
I woke up to the Hanbin news. I was up when it was confirmed that his contract got terminated. so my morning wasn’t good.
Let‘s hope that when I wake up in a few hours that only good things happened
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Skinnny and Tir

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Skinnny and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread