- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
You ever try to go to sleep and you know it's just going to beAnyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?
![]()
Currently having one of those days actually D:Anyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?
![]()
Thanks Taem!Currently having one of those days actually D:
Just found out our water at home is busted because of a main line with the city, and once it turns back on we have to boil it until...who knows when... :|
I NEED TO WASH MY HAIR TONIGHT TOO, AMONG OTHER THINGS FFFFFFF
I hope your day only gets better from here, though, Tur #1!
Of course. I feel like that everyday...Anyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?
![]()
You mean everyday?Anyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?
![]()
I mean.. my days usually start like this...Anyone else wake up and know it's just going to be one of those days?
![]()
Far from it but hope you did at leasthope you had a good morning![]()
I woke up to the Hanbin news. I was up when it was confirmed that his contract got terminated. so my morning wasn’t good.Far from it but hope you did at least![]()
Let's hope so tooI woke up to the Hanbin news. I was up when it was confirmed that his contract got terminated. so my morning wasn’t good.
Let‘s hope that when I wake up in a few hours that only good things happened
exactlyLet's hope so tooTomorrow's a new day!
![]()