- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Goodness EVERGLOW Ain't F-Ing Around
I'm like a million years late to this.
But I just got slapped!
EVERGLOW just spilled my cereal bowl.
What....the .....fu........
THESE GIRLS MEAN BUSINESS.
What a song.
I've been playing it on repeat for my cat and I.
Even Mao's bobbing his head
(Maybe because his mother was Chinese.)
I hear EVERGLOW got Chinese Wizards behind them.
They conjured up girl group anthem magic.
Not only is this track that heavy hitting cadence that makes you want to jump and fight!
Out of the marching swagger comes that glorious switch and suddenly we got beauty in the midst of this regime riot.
Then back to the See You Later where the driving energy really hits full band.
And is it catchy! I think this will stick with me until I defect.
I tell you....
I'm a believer.
EVERGLOW keep telling me to leave and all I wanna do is stay.
P.S. Is Yiren for real. Good god she's pretty.
I'm like a million years late to this.
But I just got slapped!
EVERGLOW just spilled my cereal bowl.
What....the .....fu........
THESE GIRLS MEAN BUSINESS.
What a song.
I've been playing it on repeat for my cat and I.
Even Mao's bobbing his head
(Maybe because his mother was Chinese.)
I hear EVERGLOW got Chinese Wizards behind them.
They conjured up girl group anthem magic.
Not only is this track that heavy hitting cadence that makes you want to jump and fight!
Out of the marching swagger comes that glorious switch and suddenly we got beauty in the midst of this regime riot.
Then back to the See You Later where the driving energy really hits full band.
And is it catchy! I think this will stick with me until I defect.
I tell you....
I'm a believer.
EVERGLOW keep telling me to leave and all I wanna do is stay.
P.S. Is Yiren for real. Good god she's pretty.
Last edited: