Appreciation Goodness Seulgi Is Hot (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh my god that first gif will kill me.
it's from her performance of you better know (aka the best song off of summer magic and one of the best bsides in kpop history) but every time she performs you better know I die because of that move.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
a seulgi appreciation thread?? it's finally my time to shine!
Image result for seulgi you better know gif
Related image

No seriously that gif is just .......


Oh my god she's so hot.


I'm gonna have to go watch the Care Bears movie on Netflix to get pure.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No seriously that gif is just .......


Oh my god she's so hot.


I'm gonna have to go watch the Care Bears movie on Netflix to get pure.
Related image

seriously though she's one of the hottest female idols out there right now, she needs more appreciation.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Yasss I always liked her but never paid attention to her hotness until Psycho and now I can't stop :sj_weary:
I had that same revelation a few years ago. Knew her and liked her for a long time.

Then one day I saw a concert performance of her and was like.

Holy shit I didn't know Seulgi was hot!

Lol.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I want her body T_T
She's so pretty, charismatic on stage and cute/kind as well~
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seulgi oppa is just :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread