I mean, even if I'm a fan of K/DA, this concept might be a bit too much. At least with K/DA we know where we stand and it's straight forward.
As long as SM don't take it too far it might be okay. For example, I hope 99% of interviews are just the real members, and they don't talk much about their virtual members as if they are tangible etc. And hopefully most of the MV screen time is given to the real members and not half-split with the virtual/CGI ones.
Apparently this group will "grow" with more members being added to the group eventually. If they have a convoluted system like NCT or any kind of graduation system then I won't stan at all. I stan groups for their music + members. I'd only be a casual listener if members change. Also if the virtual members are really prominent part, then I'll stay a casual listener, not a stan.