Gotta love J-Carats... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Okay no, not all J-Carats were in on this, but for the ones that were, F*** YOU

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wow that's incredibly rude. imagine how hurt he must feel, to have come all that way wanting to see fans and bring them happiness, only to be deliberately ignored like that because of?? some sort of petty reason, I guess. Some people need to grow up and keep their feelings to themselves.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
wow that's incredibly rude. imagine how hurt he must feel, to have come all that way wanting to see fans and bring them happiness, only to be deliberately ignored like that because of?? some sort of petty reason, I guess. Some people need to grow up and keep their feelings to themselves.
Facts! On twitter , Carats are spamming messages that will hopefully make him feel better. I'm really disappointed in those fans, they don't deserve to call themselves Carats at all
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Facts! On twitter , Carats are spamming messages that will hopefully make him feel better. I'm really disappointed in those fans, they don't deserve to call themselves Carats at all
Yeah, I can't really understand. It's fine not to like members but honestly people need to think about what their actions do to hurt others. I don't know what they were thinking. Imagine how disappointed the other members must've been as well. I don't really know everything about Seventeen but I can tell they're a really close group. They all seem to truly care about each other, so knowing that I just can't fathom what would push people to do such a thing.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah, I can't really understand. It's fine not to like members but honestly people need to think about what their actions do to hurt others. I don't know what they were thinking. Imagine how disappointed the other members must've been as well. I don't really know everything about Seventeen but I can tell they're a really close group. They all seem to truly care about each other, so knowing that I just can't fathom what would push people to do such a thing.
Agreed! Thanks for understanding, what those fans did was really hateful
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Chan always seems to get ignored or something. What's peoples deal with him?
 
  • Like
Reactions: joshuaology
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Chan always seems to get ignored or something. What's peoples deal with him?
I know some people don't like him because they wanted Samuel to be the maknae of Svt (that can't be J-Carats deal tho)
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know some people don't like him because they wanted Samuel to be the maknae of Svt (that can't be J-Carats deal tho)
I hope jcarats have a better excuse cause thats just eye roll worthy
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That’s so horrible for chan I feel so bad for him as I know he was excited to see his fans but I want to know why some j carats don’t like him
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread