Appreciation @goyo getting blocked from a PAK (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
at least you are the one blocking me :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: no no. You are more like Blackpink or Mamamoo
Nah BP or Mamamoo dominate digitally, I'm just fandom driven sajaegi :jisoosmh:
You're the NGG, in this case KPS' pick :sanapray:

who's nilo?
The random nugu soloist who suddenly topped charts and blocked What is Love from a PAK last year lol, there were lots of sajaegi accusations against him :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nah BP or Mamamoo dominate digitally, I'm just fandom driven sajaegi :jisoosmh:
You're the NGG, in this case KPS' pick :sanapray:
:jisoosmh: someone is perceiving themself wrong. you are a digital monster
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You both are doing good in charts :maheart:Don’t worry, the flop position is mine :jenniesmug: Nobody can steal it from me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nah I only top charts during zombie hours, you're being streamed by everybody :jisoosmh::sakUwu:



That's what I mean by fandom sajaegi :umjicry:
While @goyo is out here putting in work, that hustle is just :maheart:
:jisoosmh: you really are staying in that narrative
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You both are doing good in charts :maheart:Don’t worry, the flop position is mine :jenniesmug: Nobody can steal it from me
Have I not flopped harder than you this month? :umjicry:
You seem to be a rising star :jenniesmug:

:jisoosmh: you really are staying in that narrative
But you ARE the IU of the forum everyone would agree :nekolove:
National hits only :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have I not flopped harder than you this month? :umjicry:
You seem to be a rising star :jenniesmug:



But you ARE the IU of the forum everyone would agree :nekolove:
National hits only :jenniesmug:
:jisoosmh: I am not the IU. someone is reaching too high on this one
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Have I not flopped harder than you this month? :umjicry:
You seem to be a rising star :jenniesmug:
Well yeah, this month I somehow managed to get a good comeback :jenniesmug: Hopefully I won’t get a one hit wonder:haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: I am not the IU. someone is reaching too high on this one
Of course you are- look at that chart domination :jisoosmh:
And the number of unique listeners (profile views) :nekosweat:
And all those staff banners, just like IU is a singer, actress, model :jenniesmug:

KPS Queen :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well yeah, this month I somehow managed to get a good comeback :jenniesmug: Hopefully I won’t get a one hit wonder:haylul:
Yeah your comeback was strong and I've kinda been flopping, I'm the 2nd gen star who's not as popular anymore :haylul:
We'll see if you become a Mamamoo or a Momoland :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course you are- look at that chart domination :jisoosmh:
And the number of unique listeners (profile views) :nekosweat:
And all those staff banners, just like IU is a singer, actress, model :jenniesmug:

KPS Queen :sj_weary:
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

if you say so.....
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah your comeback was strong and I've kinda been flopping, I'm the 2nd gen star who's not as popular anymore :haylul:
We'll see if you become a Mamamoo or a Momoland :jisoosmh:
I am 1st generation, what should I become then? :joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread