- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,297
- Reactions Received
- 99,165
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 353,912
- Ship
- Wreck
why would you ask for that? If I'd really get 500 notifications I would feel very overwhelmed and leave the forums probably
why would you ask for that? If I'd really get 500 notifications I would feel very overwhelmed and leave the forums probably
WHAT KIND OF TYPE??I never pegged @ryba as that type...
I’m 21
Oh no I take back what I saidwhy would you ask for that? If I'd really get 500 notifications I would feel very overwhelmed and leave the forums probably![]()
YOU ARE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 18-19WAIT IM OLDER THAN YOU WTF![]()
Just run...WHAT KIND OF TYPE??
I'M 23 LMFAOYOU ARE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 18-19
No, I just hope the system is broken one day and it works. Or... I'll find a bug that will allow it to work someday...its funny that you still believe that works![]()
I swear the god you touch @ryba I will spend the rest of my life ruining your timeJust run...No one around here should understand that joke.
![]()
What's wrong with you, she's my sister!I swear the god you touch @ryba I will spend the rest of my life ruining your time![]()
Find a way to make tagging work retroactively and break the forum lol@Moguri
No, I just hope the system is broken one day and it works. Or... I'll find a bug that will allow it to work someday...![]()
YOURE TOO OLD FOR USWhat's wrong with you, she's my sister!![]()
That would be god mode!Find a way to make tagging work retroactively and break the forum lol
I’m young at heartTbf I'm taking that as a complimentIm still young !!
We all just taller than usual kidsI’m young at heart
whats the job whats going on lol