Graphical overview of the Top 5 Posters ever (per year) + Sunseeker and Moguri 2023 campaign (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
why would you ask for that? If I'd really get 500 notifications I would feel very overwhelmed and leave the forums probably :sanapray:
Oh no I take back what I said :runrunrun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and athenaaa

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
@Moguri

No, I just hope the system is broken one day and it works. Or... I'll find a bug that will allow it to work someday... :nakypog:
Find a way to make tagging work retroactively and break the forum lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread