GFX 💐💐[GRAPHICS SHOP]💐💐 (5 Viewers)

Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry, I really did try. :jisoosmh:
I tried to go with the retro theme (?) for the focus, since the actual music video doesn't have very many editing shots.
33786
I loe it so much wow!! The colours look amazing and I love the abstract feel to it!!
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm glad you like it! It took me a while to do, because I was seriously stumped on this one haha. Your DP matches well with it, though!
It turned out so well though, I love it!! And yeah, I tried to pick a new DP to suit it and I chose this bc they looked cute together ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I can extract gifs from videos and change tints, along with cropping, but I don't really edit gifs other than that.
Sorry for the late reply :nekosweat:

Is it okay if I request for you to make a few gifs?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Could you make gifs from 0.04, 0.07 and 0.08? I would also really appreciate if you could make the gifs potrait - it's okay if you can't. Thank you <3 :nekolove:
The thing about 0:07 and 0:08 is that the man's arms will get in the way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
is there a way you can slow down some of the gifs in my sig?
I don't know which ones the issue. the sig is almost perfect, i just think its a teeny tinny bit fast. a teeny bit ..hectic? yeah

@Mayah
Oh, it's the one on the left I'm pretty sure. I'll see what I can do.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
16 August 2019
Messages
103
Reactions Received
281
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hi i am looking fora icon,sign and banner form my profile , of anything cute of namjoon it can be a gif or whatever you want , i love surprises
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread