Groups Who Changed their Names (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
only talking about the ones that changed their names after they'd already debuted

KINGDOM → The KingDom
MINX → Dreamcatcher
NewJeans → Jeanz (jeanzforfree) → NJZ
I'LL-IT → ILLIT
Brave Girls → BBGIRLS
BEA$T → HIGHLIGHT
TOPPDOGG → XENO-T
Elris → ALICE
Rania → BP Rania → Blackswan
TNX → The New Six → TNX
TOO → TO1
M.A.S 0094 → MAS → ONEWE
DALMATION → DMTN
woo!ah! → WOOAH
PoshGirls → GG
MASC → SEVENUS
ONAIR → st onair → 3piece
LIMELIGHT → MADEIN
(G)I-DLE → I-DLE
VCHA → GIRLSET


PREDEBUT NAME CHANGES (only including changes made once the original name was significantly used/announced to the public):
BLIT → EVNNE

do y'all know any others?
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like most redebuts, especially under a new company, change their name. I personally wouldn’t count those because they are separate groups. Like you won’t find Minxs discography under Dreamcatcher because they aren’t Minx, unlike I’LL-IT to ILLIT. That’s just my opinion
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
TNX → The New Six → TNX

That one kills me. Like, no wonder your group feels a bit unstable when you can't stop fiddling with decisions that should have been DONE.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
NEWJEANS ISN"T THEIR NAME ANYMORE?!?!!?!?!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread