COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

groups you almost stan ? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Red Velvet, used to stan, fell out of love, considering again. Depends on if they have another OT5 cb and how I like it.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
ELRIS - I just wish they released music more frequently. That 2-year gap between EPs didn't help.

WJSN - Half of their songs I find interesting. The other half is messy, like they're not sure what they wanted to release.

Aespa - Just waiting for more music. But it's just a matter of time. I mean, who can resist this?

(Thanks to kimwinterloops.)

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
you're as girl group obsessed as i am, huh ?? :haylul: i love your taste !!
forgot cherry bullet i even went to a fansign with ot 10. I really miss the 3 who departed under what are still sketchy circumstances.

bewarned i do not look thru the camera.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
forgot cherry bullet i even went to a fansign with ot 10. I really miss the 3 who departed under what are still sketchy circumstances.

bewarned i do not look thru the camera.

this was so cute !!:pandaamazed: i can't imagine getting to see all of them, let alone remi, in real life :hayshook:i'd die

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
this was so cute !!:pandaamazed: i can't imagine getting to see all of them, let alone remi, in real life :hayshook:i'd die
I felt bad I messed up the recording trying to play with zoom and missed some songs. of fnc cp writ calmed since the music is in the background. :0

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
I felt bad I messed up the recording trying to play with zoom and missed some songs. of fnc cp writ calmed since the music is in the background. :0
aww, i'm sorry that happened. yeah companies suck. i get why they do it, but still :sadcat: i didn't record any of the performances at tiffany's concert and i kinda regret it now

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
aww, i'm sorry that happened. yeah companies suck. i get why they do it, but still :sadcat: i didn't record any of the performances at tiffany's concert and i kinda regret it now
really i uploaded all just to mess with @perhapz
Nagyung and Gyuri walked right past me fromis in general like 3 times and i finally got it kinda on film.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
really i uploaded all just to mess with @perhapz
Nagyung and Gyuri walked right past me fromis in general like 3 times and i finally got it kinda on film.
take me with you !! i wanna meet gyuri :pandabeg: :lisalaugh: that's so awesome !!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
take me with you !! i wanna meet gyuri :pandabeg: :lisalaugh: that's so awesome !!
If i were any good i would know how to flip that to make it easier to watch lol......
in my next you tuber life .....
old sone and kpop

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
If i were any good i would know how to flip that to make it easier to watch lol......
in my next you tuber life .....
old sone and kpop
i'd subscribe !! :haylul:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread