- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Very simple what groups did you think you would of stanned but just didnt after looking into them/debut
for me:
IZone = I was really looking forward to them but haven't enjoyed one of there songs yet
I followed produce 48 and one of the members who i wanted to debut did so shame...
[Girl groups i do stan : Twice, Fromis9, Cherry bullet, Itzy FX {i do like RV and blackpink songs 2}]
for me:
IZone = I was really looking forward to them but haven't enjoyed one of there songs yet
I followed produce 48 and one of the members who i wanted to debut did so shame...
[Girl groups i do stan : Twice, Fromis9, Cherry bullet, Itzy FX {i do like RV and blackpink songs 2}]