- Joined
- 21 April 2021
- Messages
- 2,315
- Reactions Received
- 2,105
- Location
- Shibuya 109
- Website
- iprincesita.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 90
- Fandom
- Groo
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I was going to ask who that was, but then I saw who 0posted it lol Is his name four letters and starts with a C? lol
OMG a unit with Monday and just one other voice would be a dream! #KoreanAriana lolMy babies Monday and Soeun![]()
Monday & Soeun is my most wanted kpop subunit for almost a yearOMG a unit with Monday and just one other voice would be a dream! #KoreanAriana lol
Their first cover should be AIWFCIY bc that would be perfect for them!
This. This is exactly why Monday is my bias and Soeun my wrecker!Monday & Soeun is my most wanted kpop subunit for almost a year
I love them
Check out their ariana cover
this too
I'm looking forward to their appearance on the radio on thursday![]()