- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
no that's jinyoung from cix !I was going to ask who that was, but then I saw who 0posted it lol Is his name four letters and starts with a C? lol
and they covered Way to Go (SNSD) looks like! @RandAlThor @OnlyCalBMy babies finally!
I was looking forward to this
Hope I get a chance to watch soon
I hope they're doing well![]()
oooh this tooMy babies finally!
I was looking forward to this
Hope I get a chance to watch soon
I hope they're doing well![]()
I recognized Way to Go immediately ofc, but I can't remember the names of the other 2 songs off the top of my head, but Cal you prob know? I know I like them toooooh this too
My babies finally!
I was looking forward to this
Hope I get a chance to watch soon
I hope they're doing well![]()
Unfortunately these videos are private now.and they covered Way to Go (SNSD) looks like! @RandAlThor @OnlyCalB
It was weeekly Monday and soeun on kbs btob kiss the radioUnfortunately these videos are private now.
![]()
I'll check these out later!It was weeekly Monday and soeun on kbs btob kiss the radio
The last one is still here but looks like the others were reuploaded 4 & 5 hrs ago
Sus![]()