- Joined
- 31 March 2025
- Messages
- 5,687
- Reactions Received
- 4,428
- Location
- Wonyoung's fav place
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24,395
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
- Pronouns
- he-bow-bae
- Ship
- Wreck
You probably saw it already:hahah Lol they do look really similar tho! I have a third bias who looks similar to them actually.
I loved it tho and they r really funny together but they do look really similarYou probably saw it already:
But I think it's hilarious that fans pestered them about looking alike so much that they had to meet up, haha.
if that happened I would go around buying albums for everybody I knew. I would even buy a bunch of Jake ver. albums to remember the era...imagine seungmins oreo hair on him...
dont forget to get me 6 or 7....if that happened I would go around buying albums for everybody I knew. I would even buy a bunch of Jake ver. albums to remember the era...
my bias I have a " crush" on this divaso Yunah is not my bias but shes so pretty I just have to!!!!
I put her I'd photo and bookmark from her Bomb mini, in my phone case ahhhh shes so pretty
![]()