Official Gush About Your Bias Thread (2 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
753
Reactions Received
662
Location
♡ your love ✞
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,475
Fandom
dive ♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
jake jake jake jake jake

replace the zb1 sweat chorus with this
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sooya_

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,163
Reactions Received
1,604
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
35,383
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
hahah Lol they do look really similar tho! I have a third bias who looks similar to them actually.
You probably saw it already:



But I think it's hilarious that fans pestered them about looking alike so much that they had to meet up, haha.
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,292
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
You probably saw it already:



But I think it's hilarious that fans pestered them about looking alike so much that they had to meet up, haha.
I loved it tho and they r really funny together but they do look really similar :piwonlaugh:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,292
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
imagine seungmins oreo hair on him...
if that happened I would go around buying albums for everybody I knew. I would even buy a bunch of Jake ver. albums to remember the era...
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
753
Reactions Received
662
Location
♡ your love ✞
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,475
Fandom
dive ♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if that happened I would go around buying albums for everybody I knew. I would even buy a bunch of Jake ver. albums to remember the era...
dont forget to get me 6 or 7.... :uwu:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,292
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
so Yunah is not my bias but shes so pretty I just have to!!!!
I put her I'd photo and bookmark from her Bomb mini, in my phone case ahhhh shes so pretty
licensed-image.webp
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
so Yunah is not my bias but shes so pretty I just have to!!!!
I put her I'd photo and bookmark from her Bomb mini, in my phone case ahhhh shes so pretty
licensed-image.webp
my bias I have a " crush" on this diva
AHHH LUCKYYYY :catpopcorn::jiuconfused::cheeky::shycat: can I steal ur photo/bookmark of her pls?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread