- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,396
- Reactions Received
- 41,054
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 239,056
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Yes.Bless the Squirrel, Such a care bear![]()
Maybe he thought the fan will say a cheesy line, like “it’s you”, but when it turned out it was a real date, he was really happy. Also, many fans treat idols like they are their boyfriends and posessions, so I’m sure it’s refreshing to idols when a fan say they have a boyfriend.The "with who" killed me. First, he said it like he'd know who they are. Second, his English voice is so attractive and fluent.
TRUE I didn't even think of that.Maybe he thought the fan will say a cheesy line, like “it’s you”, but when it turned out it was a real date, he was really happy. Also, many fans treat idols like they are their boyfriends and posessions, so I’m sure it’s refreshing to idols when a fan say they have a boyfriend.