COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Hanto gg 2020 blurb. AKA disbandment is crazy according to Hanto. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
disbanding IZ*ONE is a crime.

back to the news.

i did not tag anyone else yall may .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh wow

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Hard to see them resigning though as some companies already made plans for Iz*One members to be stars of their upcoming girl groups like Chaeyeon with WM

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hard to see them resigning though as some companies already made plans for Iz*One members to be stars of their upcoming girl groups like Chaeyeon with WM
Yep they will be mad lucky to see aggregate numbers for all the girls groups like this.

WM got lucky as sin this year otherwise OMG would still be 6 years in and under the radar.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yep they will be mad lucky to see aggregate numbers for all the girls groups like this.

WM got lucky as sin this year otherwise OMG would still be 6 years in and under the radar.
Yeah I'd be surprised if any get even 50% of Iz*Ones sales for a single comeback but hard to know how much Iz*Ones success translates into cash for the companies with how many companies it has to get split between

Oh My Girl are kinda strange though with their success as they were "known" but the only time they made waves on the charts were when they had been on Knowing Bros so people liked them enough to be interested in their comebacks after however they weren't getting anywhere without that

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah I'd be surprised if any get even 50% of Iz*Ones sales for a single comeback but hard to know how much Iz*Ones success translates into cash for the companies with how many companies it has to get split between

Oh My Girl are kinda strange though with their success as they were "known" but the only time they made waves on the charts were when they had been on Knowing Bros so people liked them enough to be interested in their comebacks after however they weren't getting anywhere without that
Yep WM built a good group just could not connect with ppl despite Yooa and Seunghee being out there and great.

They made the most of queendom and Woollim screwed the pouch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread