Photo Happy 11th Debut Anniversary - Red Velvet (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
1754048138232.png


1754048148060.png


1754048153414.png


1754048162196.png


1754048167248.png


🐰IRENE's Message:

The year I spent with the luvies might be the most exciting time in my life... Thank you for being with me for a long time

🐻SEULGI's Message:

ReVeluv! It's already been 11 years since we've been together When I had a hard time, when I looked to the side, I think there was always a Luvies. Thank you for being my best friend. I love you

🐿WENDY's Message:

Thank you so much for the anniversary ~ Let's be together for a long time.

🐥JOY's Message:

Luvies! We've been together for 11 years already V Thank you for always being on our Red Velvet side! I'm going to be comfortable with our love for the rest of my life. Let's be happy in the future. I love you~

🐢YERI's Message:

Let's celebrate the 11th anniversary together Congratulations. Love you.

Source: RV IG

@Reveluv
 

Attachments

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread