- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Is March 24th in SK so happy birthday to my UB, BOM!!
I honestly don't know what else could I wish to her than to be healthy, because she has accomplished so much already. I used to admire her talent, her adorable and quirky self but now I feel even more proud of her bravery as woman. At her 35 when most idols are retired, with the critisism about her appereance, a tarnished reputation and all her fears and weaknesses, she didn't give up and now is doing what she loves the most. This is for sure the happiest of her birthdays...



I honestly don't know what else could I wish to her than to be healthy, because she has accomplished so much already. I used to admire her talent, her adorable and quirky self but now I feel even more proud of her bravery as woman. At her 35 when most idols are retired, with the critisism about her appereance, a tarnished reputation and all her fears and weaknesses, she didn't give up and now is doing what she loves the most. This is for sure the happiest of her birthdays...
Last edited: