Appreciation Happy Birthday Lim Nayoung! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Happy Birthday Lim Nayoung!




Lim Nayoung turns 24 today!

She was born December 18, 1995.

She got 10th place in PRODUCE 101. Was the leader of IOI and PRISTIN.

Now she's signed with Sublime Agency and is pursing a new path her career as a model.

Wish her well and happy birthday!











Birthday Wishes From Eman:
Happy Birthday Nayoung! I remember when I first saw you on Produce! Your Stone Ways caught my eye immediately, but it was your chipmunk nature and sweetness that captured my heart. You've had so many successes and good times! And your fans love and support you! I will follow you into your new chapter in your life! You can do anything! P.S. How great it must feel to be the only one other than Tzuyu I write poems for!
;)
;)
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay Happy Birthday to her
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Nayoung is a Shinee Krystal fangirl. And Krystal sings happy birthday in that one :).



@emanresu @DrewB

That is drew's cue... BTW Krystal was 15 in I do not like your girlfriend.... Oct 1994....
Obviously before the underage law change.
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Happy Birthday Nayoung!

Was that what her fanmeet was about? @emanresu

@RandAlThor Krystal makes the world go round <3
I don't know what it was specifically about?

Maybe just general keeping interest alive for her.

I'm not quite sure if her agency intends to totally commit her full time to modeling or if they are keeping the options open/planning for more kpop related activities like maybe singing/rapping/hosting/acting. They're at least attempting to maintain her fanbase at least in theory, given the fanmeet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread