- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Today is a special day for one of the sweetest and kindest user's birthday. Happy birthday lovely @goyo
From @Son Na Eun
'Happy birthday girl, you have been amazing since the day you decide to join, one of the reason ks is what it is today, i wish i could do more for you, i hope you will have an amazing day today & looking forward to work with you more in the future.'
From @Vikki
'Happy birthday Jekki! You are straight up one of the cutest and kindest people I know, and I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you. You might be tasteless and like KHH but at least you distract deadstar and rainbow so I dont need to talk about it.
From @Ireneisbaee
'Happy birhtday Jen! I hope you can enjoy the day that is dedicated to you to the fullest! Eat a lot of cake and let people throw gifts at you, because you are the queen of the day!
From @KimTaehyung
'Hi Softie, it hasn’t been long since we met but you’re one of the users who has made the biggest impact on me. You’re so sweet and friendly, I’m glad I got to meet someone like you and I hope to get to know you better! Happy birthday! I’m wishing you all the best. 💜'
From @RainbowDevil
'Jen,Jekki,Gyuri,Goyo i forgot if i ever called you anything else but yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY, you know I've known you for a very short amount of time, at least when I look at it now, but I still see it as being quite a long time as we have talked almost every day of that period, which is kinda weird but never mind that 😂 I liked you the moment we first talked cause you're such a ball of sunshine and getting to work with you on so many teams and talk about KHH and other tasteful stuff is really enjoyable. I kinda feel as if you're a even more positive version of me in some ways (excluding liking way too many GG's, we're gonna have to change that). I hope we continue to enjoy each others company as we have until now and we get KS to the top like we all want to! Best of wishes from Rainbow!'
From @Mangoey
'Happy birthday Jen, you visual queen 😩 !!!! You're honestly one of the sweetest and nicest users on the staff team and I'm so glad that I got the chance to work with you in awards - it's been so much fun! Here's to hoping that we continue to work together and improve ks for a long time. Once again, happy birthday, I hope you get to eat a lot of cake! Awards sisters!! 💛'
From @deadstar
'Happy birthday to my twin! Well, I don't know how we're twins but have different birthdays, but that doesn't matter... I'm so happy to be your honorary sibling, because we really think alike sometimes. It's almost scary. Thank you for being such a sweet, kind friend; I'm not even exaggerating but you're the sweetest user I've met. You just exude positivity and I love it. I've had so much fun talking to you on the forums and Discord. Even though you stan way too many groups (especially girl groups! I feel insufficient), I'm glad that we can promote KHH together. We need to buy matching shirts with "stan Sik-K" on them. Love you so much and wish you the best. Happy happy birthday!'
From @lexus
'Hi Jen! I’d like to wish you a happy 23rd birthday. You’re such a such a kindhearted person and I really enjoy working with you. Let’s hope that we can continue to work together for a long time. ❤ I hope that you have an amazing and eat lots of cake. <3'
From @Ozymandias
'Jen, my dearest friend, my $WAG QUEEN and our Supreme Leader!!
The day you were dreading is here at last. It's your birthday!!!
I know you're not one for much pomp and circumstance, but it's still an important day dammit! And so here I am, wishing you once again, the happiest of birthdays. May you get all the best things in life coz you deserve it, more than anyone else.
We never talked during my Senpai or your Jekki days, and I sometimes try to recollect exactly how and when our crazy conversations, sometimes devolving into cringe, started but can never remember. Maybe it was from the Badge thread, idk?
Anyway, our love of EDGINESS, GIRL CRUSH and $WEG LIKE PAPA YG brought us together, and our terrible puns only made our bond stronger, and for that I'm eternally grateful. You've become such an amazing friend outside the forum as well, and talking to you about stupid shit, or letting off steam or ranting about anything and everything under the sun feels amazing. I hope you can get even a fraction of the "at ease" feeling I get when I talk to you coz it feels fucking amazing
Thanks for being my friend, thanks for your support through everything, thanks for all those crazy wall conversations. I honestly wouldn't be active here without you.
I hope you have the best day ever with your friends and family, and an even better year. I hope we always remain as close as we are now, and I mean if we can survive fighting for the same wife, we're pretty much safe right?
Love,
Your true bias
From @bulletproof
Hi hun! Today is a special day for you, my fellow 96 liner <3 Happy birthday! I hope you'll have fun today, a sunny day, lots of smiles and your favorite persons to party with!
Enjoy this beautiful age, party, relax, fulfill your dreams and the most important, stay the same sunshine, adorable person. You're amazing, you're kind, you're funny and easy to talk with.
I'm glad I got the chance to meet you, first as a user, then as a staff member. Everything was so natural and we just ended up discovering lots and lots of thigns we have in common. You're the person I'd like to be lost on an island, the person I'd like to go to an Ikon concert and of course, the person I'd like to watch a TV show with. I can't express in words everything, but you're very special to me and I'd like to thank you for all the quality time we have spent together, chatting until late in the night, for all the advices and all the times you listened to me and my messiness.
I'm still up for our German-Romanian classes, which is gonna be very fun to do, but until then hopefully this is correct: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! (thanks Google xD)
Have an amazing day, don't forget to smile a lot and have fun!
Love you to Germany and back 💜 hugs
*i tried to post at 12 your timezone but of course I was late xD