- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,393
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Today is the birthday of everyone's favorite choice, @Reo
@Darjeeling
adu hey
we’ve not talked much- yet i guess, but all the times it was fun; i think you must be one of the ultimate BG stans on KS
you keep our forum active with that amazing thread activity
i remember the time when you DMed me a bunch of A.C.E M/Vs, i’m still yet to check them out
i joined staff when you were already gone, but it’s enjoyable when you pop up randomly!
enjoy your bday
~Darj
@MajestYerim
@Baechu
Happy birthday Reo bruv. Who is this Adu dood everyone is talking about? Anyways, I hope you have some noice food and some noice presents for your birthday. Maybe next time we can have it together
I really flop at messages and I‘m definitely not gonna be writing a german message
You always bully me but you are actually a nice guy with good humor
not sure about the music taste tho
jkjk I know we have some bops in common... i‘m sure we have right?
okay idk what to write anymore but happy birthday once again
from ur bae, Antonio de Reo
@kuro
hi fake dad
heard it's ur birthday
just wanted to say you are such a sweetheard with an amazing sense of humor, but u shouldn't bully me because I'm your fake daughter and that's mean
also stop saying I'm pure or whatever because it makes me sound like a saint
either way, just for today, I'll stan ace just for you
ALSO just know u are super duper adorable
fake dad is super adorable and super cute
I LOVE U
I hope you have a lot of cake (not the liquid kind
) and enjoy your quarantined birthday <333 - love ur fake daughter kurororororo
Happy birthday to the resident ace stan! We really havent gotten to talk much yet, but from the little bit that we have discussed, I can tell that you definitely have a ton of taste (stan and watch danganronpa everyone). I hope we get to talk more and look forward to getting to know you better in the upcoming years! I hope you have a great day and once again happy birthday!
PS. Go eat lots of cake!
@Christina_alt2
Down in this sewer, have I become my friend? By the manmade waters where my school principal congratulates himself, geese cried. On the other side of the barbed-wire fence is a large cloudchimney. I put on a straw hat I picked up in the gutters. When the clouds bent over, the geese cackled their beaks wide-open. The cry of the machine as it pushed the clouds through the conveyor into the chimney. Where are the better happy birthdays? The philosopher Yu said, 'When agreements are made according to what is right, what is spoken can be made good. When respect is shown according to what is proper, one keeps far from shame and disgrace. When the parties upon whom a man leans are proper persons to be intimate with, he can make them his guides and masters.'
@sweetener
Happy Birthday Aduuu
this is not the ideal birthday due to covid-19 but we gotta make things work the way they are. I still hope you will have a lovely day today and that you feel how cherished you are by everyone. Everyone on staff loves you lots and I hope you know that. You are such an incredible, sweet and hilarious person. Always there to brighten everyones day. I am honestly so glad we got to be friends. You really are dear to me
Some obligatory german words for you king: Du bist echt wahnsinnig wundervoll und einfach ein herzensguter Mensch. Bleib so wie du bist, denn du bist echt einzigartig und einfach nur der süßte. Let‘s hope for love, success and lots of health for you
Happy Birthday again
love you p.s. still waiting for your podcast p.p.s. you are such a visual king. never forget it
@Mayah
Happy Birthday, Adu! I don't know you that well haha, but I hope this birthday is the highlight of your year! I know the year holds impeccable things for a hardworking soul like you. You're a genuinely good guy, and I hope that the year is as good to you as you are to others. I don't know you well, but you have amazing taste in music! Let's have a good day today, haha. -Mayah
@oppasenpaigod
My lovely daddy and brother Adu. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You are always such a king and its always a pleasure to talk with you. Never change my dear. As your favourite Finnish twink and professional wizard i shall send you strenght and positive energy to help you continue slaying thrue these times. Happy birthday yet again sweetie!
@itzybitzyblink
Happy birthday bro!!! I really enjoy seeing you on the forums and you are genuinely a really good guy!! I hope one day you guys will let me join German gang Ich lieben and I forgot the other word lol. Anyways have a great day despite the epidemic and eat lots of cake my friend!!! -Bitzy
@notthatmarko
Hi Adu, I hope this quarantine situation didn't bring you back in your closet. I know it sucks that you can't really throw a huge party, but at least you've got these messages. Also, you are slowly losing your twink status. Good luck on getting guys now.
@RainbowDevil
I'm not going to be a heretic and call you that A name everyone uses... brother Reo, Happy Birthday mate, it's interesting how we don't talk a lot 1 on 1 but like we've got a lot of groups in common and our tastes often fit which is why I've always liked your enthusiasm for making threads and promoting your faves (that are also often mine). You've been the forefront thread maker for KS and imo someone that really makes good threads even when they are quite short while making longer threads quite detailed and fascinating to read through. I think the first time I met you was through your top lists or smn and I stalked you ever since
I even remember once saying smn like "You're taste is still of high quality" and you were like "Who tf are u"
Fun times. Hope you spend your birthday well and let's soar to new heights with our quality stanning
@lexus
Happy birthday Reo! I hope you have an amazing day! Stan ACE
@perhapz
Happy birthday, Reo! I wish you all the best and that you have an amazing day :> I'll stream Under Cover for you
@Yolks
Happy birthday, Adu (Dadudadadadad)! We’ve actually known each other for quite some time (your ult was Chan back then
), and through the years, we’ve actually made quite a lot of great memories together. You were among of the first people I got close to when I joined online forums, and I remember we always used to chat about a bunch of random things- that was so much fun
You were also the first person to ask me for translations; remember the DreamNote profiles? :^) Thank you for being iconic and helping everyone see the light by promoting A.C.E. You clearly have one of the best taste for music out there
I feel like we don’t talk a lot nowadays, but you will always be special to me heh :^) I hope your birthday is amazing!! -From that one annoying user, Yolks
@bulletproof
Happy birthday Adu, my fellow quarter Romanian!
I hope you have an amazing birthday even in the lockdown, some nice cake and your favorite people around. Of course you should play some ACE and Ateez
@Faerie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REO! I hope you day was great
Please continue being an awesome and amazing person XOXO Dreamer
@LeeHoseok
Happy birthday, Adu! Good grief, it's almost like I can't escape you if I were to try. We've known each other for quite a while, haven't we? Worked together more than once, too. You were one of my first forum friends, and I don't think I'd have it any other way. I still remember sending you random Shownu content outta nowhere. I know the world is crazy rn, but I really hope you have a great birthday and an amazing year overall. I miss working with ya, keep on keeping on. -
Ven
Last edited:
