Appreciation Happy birthday Reo! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Untitled.png

Today is the birthday of everyone's favorite choice, @Reo :pikahappy:

@Darjeeling
adu hey
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
we’ve not talked much- yet i guess, but all the times it was fun; i think you must be one of the ultimate BG stans on KS
:crown:
you keep our forum active with that amazing thread activity
:sunglasses:
i remember the time when you DMed me a bunch of A.C.E M/Vs, i’m still yet to check them out
:ono:
i joined staff when you were already gone, but it’s enjoyable when you pop up randomly!
:heart:
enjoy your bday
:blush:
~Darj

@MajestYerim
Hey Adu, it's me, your favorite Belgian male born as a female. It's always nice to talk to you about nugu's when everyone is clueless about them. I'm horrible at birthday wishes. Stay hoe'ing, woman. Happy birthday, Belgi who is not a male. <3


@Baechu
Happy birthday Reo bruv. Who is this Adu dood everyone is talking about? Anyways, I hope you have some noice food and some noice presents for your birthday. Maybe next time we can have it together
I really flop at messages and I‘m definitely not gonna be writing a german message
:welp~5:
You always bully me but you are actually a nice guy with good humor
:pepesad:
not sure about the music taste tho
:welp~5:
jkjk I know we have some bops in common... i‘m sure we have right?
:wimwim~9:
okay idk what to write anymore but happy birthday once again
:fatlove:
from ur bae, Antonio de Reo

@kuro
hi fake dad
:wimwim~2:
heard it's ur birthday
:sanapray~2:
just wanted to say you are such a sweetheard with an amazing sense of humor, but u shouldn't bully me because I'm your fake daughter and that's mean
:yolk~1:
also stop saying I'm pure or whatever because it makes me sound like a saint
:soob:
either way, just for today, I'll stan ace just for you
:sanapray~2:
ALSO just know u are super duper adorable
fake dad is super adorable and super cute
:yolk:
I LOVE U
:heartu:
I hope you have a lot of cake (not the liquid kind
:welp~1:
) and enjoy your quarantined birthday <333 - love ur fake daughter kurororororo
:lobb:

Happy birthday to the resident ace stan! We really havent gotten to talk much yet, but from the little bit that we have discussed, I can tell that you definitely have a ton of taste (stan and watch danganronpa everyone). I hope we get to talk more and look forward to getting to know you better in the upcoming years! I hope you have a great day and once again happy birthday!
:partying_face:
:partying_face:
:partying_face:
PS. Go eat lots of cake!
:cake:
:cake:
:cake:

@Christina_alt2
Down in this sewer, have I become my friend? By the manmade waters where my school principal congratulates himself, geese cried. On the other side of the barbed-wire fence is a large cloudchimney. I put on a straw hat I picked up in the gutters. When the clouds bent over, the geese cackled their beaks wide-open. The cry of the machine as it pushed the clouds through the conveyor into the chimney. Where are the better happy birthdays? The philosopher Yu said, 'When agreements are made according to what is right, what is spoken can be made good. When respect is shown according to what is proper, one keeps far from shame and disgrace. When the parties upon whom a man leans are proper persons to be intimate with, he can make them his guides and masters.'

@sweetener
Happy Birthday Aduuu
:worryhype:
this is not the ideal birthday due to covid-19 but we gotta make things work the way they are. I still hope you will have a lovely day today and that you feel how cherished you are by everyone. Everyone on staff loves you lots and I hope you know that. You are such an incredible, sweet and hilarious person. Always there to brighten everyones day. I am honestly so glad we got to be friends. You really are dear to me
:worrypray:
Some obligatory german words for you king: Du bist echt wahnsinnig wundervoll und einfach ein herzensguter Mensch. Bleib so wie du bist, denn du bist echt einzigartig und einfach nur der süßte. Let‘s hope for love, success and lots of health for you
:purple_heart:
Happy Birthday again
:purple_heart:
:purple_heart:
:purple_heart:
love you p.s. still waiting for your podcast p.p.s. you are such a visual king. never forget it

@Mayah
Happy Birthday, Adu! I don't know you that well haha, but I hope this birthday is the highlight of your year! I know the year holds impeccable things for a hardworking soul like you. You're a genuinely good guy, and I hope that the year is as good to you as you are to others. I don't know you well, but you have amazing taste in music! Let's have a good day today, haha. -Mayah

@oppasenpaigod
My lovely daddy and brother Adu. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You are always such a king and its always a pleasure to talk with you. Never change my dear. As your favourite Finnish twink and professional wizard i shall send you strenght and positive energy to help you continue slaying thrue these times. Happy birthday yet again sweetie!

@itzybitzyblink
Happy birthday bro!!! I really enjoy seeing you on the forums and you are genuinely a really good guy!! I hope one day you guys will let me join German gang Ich lieben and I forgot the other word lol. Anyways have a great day despite the epidemic and eat lots of cake my friend!!! -Bitzy

@notthatmarko
Hi Adu, I hope this quarantine situation didn't bring you back in your closet. I know it sucks that you can't really throw a huge party, but at least you've got these messages. Also, you are slowly losing your twink status. Good luck on getting guys now.

@RainbowDevil
I'm not going to be a heretic and call you that A name everyone uses... brother Reo, Happy Birthday mate, it's interesting how we don't talk a lot 1 on 1 but like we've got a lot of groups in common and our tastes often fit which is why I've always liked your enthusiasm for making threads and promoting your faves (that are also often mine). You've been the forefront thread maker for KS and imo someone that really makes good threads even when they are quite short while making longer threads quite detailed and fascinating to read through. I think the first time I met you was through your top lists or smn and I stalked you ever since
:joy:
I even remember once saying smn like "You're taste is still of high quality" and you were like "Who tf are u"
:joy:
Fun times. Hope you spend your birthday well and let's soar to new heights with our quality stanning
:sanapray~2:

@lexus
Happy birthday Reo! I hope you have an amazing day! Stan ACE
:womwom:

@perhapz
Happy birthday, Reo! I wish you all the best and that you have an amazing day :> I'll stream Under Cover for you

@Yolks
Happy birthday, Adu (Dadudadadadad)! We’ve actually known each other for quite some time (your ult was Chan back then
), and through the years, we’ve actually made quite a lot of great memories together. You were among of the first people I got close to when I joined online forums, and I remember we always used to chat about a bunch of random things- that was so much fun
:pepecrycheer~1:
You were also the first person to ask me for translations; remember the DreamNote profiles? :^) Thank you for being iconic and helping everyone see the light by promoting A.C.E. You clearly have one of the best taste for music out there
:maHeart~1:
I feel like we don’t talk a lot nowadays, but you will always be special to me heh :^) I hope your birthday is amazing!! -From that one annoying user, Yolks

@bulletproof
Happy birthday Adu, my fellow quarter Romanian!
:yoogasm:
I hope you have an amazing birthday even in the lockdown, some nice cake and your favorite people around. Of course you should play some ACE and Ateez
:worryhype:

@Faerie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REO! I hope you day was great
:heart:
Please continue being an awesome and amazing person XOXO Dreamer

@LeeHoseok
Happy birthday, Adu! Good grief, it's almost like I can't escape you if I were to try. We've known each other for quite a while, haven't we? Worked together more than once, too. You were one of my first forum friends, and I don't think I'd have it any other way. I still remember sending you random Shownu content outta nowhere. I know the world is crazy rn, but I really hope you have a great birthday and an amazing year overall. I miss working with ya, keep on keeping on. -
:blue_heart:
Ven
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday to the one and only Visual King :nekolove:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oh my goshhhhh...
My German pixie... Its your birthday... Happy birthday!!!! 🥳

How old are you now?...
Ohh its been so long since I heard your voice on discord reading whatever Wikipedia page that was... My most cherished memory of you..
:junweary:

Lol.. Yeahhh anyway Happy birthday!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Darjeeling
I actually am like GG and BG stan now, not purely BG anymore lmao but thank you for writing a message even if we don't talk too often, I still feel like we've known each other for quite a while tho just never really gotten to talk to each other (which I'm really bad at anyway so don't feel too bad about it or sth lol) :pepeheart:


@MajestYerim
You'll always stay a dude for me no matter how hard u try, don't worry I'm bad at them as well lol. I try my best to support my nugus :sadcat:.:pepeheart:


@Baechu
Thanks for being respectful to my new name, idk the Adu as well everyone is talking about :zoomeyes:.
We have a bunch of cakes cuz we're celebrating 3 birthdays so I'm good with food lol.
I had high expectation of a fully cringe German message, now I'm disappointed.
I do think we actually have a lot more bops in common than it might seem :susPepe:.
Thank you for the birthday wishes :pepeheart:.


@kuro
Hi fake daughter, you heard correctly :wimwim:
If the bullying does bother you a lot please tell tho, I don't really purposely try to hurt your feelings, some know that's my way of showing love even if it's a controversial way of doing so and might actually be able to hurt the other person but I just can't help myself because it's just so grown into me already it's like a bad habit of sorts :sadcat:.
Thank you for the really sweet words tho :pepeheart:.


@Mangoey
I feel so bad cuz everyone is saying "we should talk more" but I just really suck ass with everything social. All I can say is that I hope we're getting to talk more as well. Thank you for the wishes :pepeheart:.


@Christina_alt2
'twas a nice little read, enjoyed it, thank you :pepeheart:.


@sweetener
Thank you for the sweet words, I appreciate them a lot :pepeheart:. I'm waiting for the staff to open an official podcast thing where I'll be invited as a VIP Guest ofcourse :mess:. I try my best to brighten everyone's day as much as I can, hope it shows. :bigcatclap:


@Mayah
I gotta be honest I always confused you with the other Maya I once knew, only after a while I figured out you were a completely different person, but as with @Darjeeling, I feel like I've known you for quite some time as well, or at least have seen your name around for a loong time already, so it's not like a total stranger if you get what I mean. Thank you for the nice words :pepeheart:.


@oppasenpaigod
My fellow thirster, thank you a lot. :pepeheart: I really enjoy talking to you whenever we get the chance, and thank you for being my pretend boyfriend that one time i was gone for a week and had to have social contact to others who annoyed me about telling me they know someone who they'd like me to meet :wimwim:


@itzybitzyblink
German gang is open for everyone, right @Baechu @sweetener? We welcome you with open arms :dubuwave:.
Thank you for the nice words as well.:pepeheart:


@notthatmarko
I never leave my house unless I have to so I'm already used to the lifestyle that most people are trying to comfort to these days lol.
How was I a twink tho :susPepe:.
I never was big on parties so I don't really mind not throwing a huge ass party lol.


@RainbowDevil
Stalked me ever since :susPepe:. Thank you tho, it's nice to hear, honestly idk why we don't talk much either but ig it really is just my social incompetence hindering me at conversing with people. :wimwim:
Sorry for being rude to you in the beginning :haylul:.
Let's see what the future brings. :pepeheart:


@lexus
Thank you! :pepeheart: I already do, do you tho? :susPepe:


@perhapz
Thank you as well, maybe stan A.C.E while you're at it as well? :haylul::pepeheart:


@Yolks
I think with @LeeHoseok you are one of the few on KS who I've been in contact with since the beginning of my AKP days. And that's like what? 2-3 years by now which is just crazy. While we might not get to talk that often it's really often just a pleasure to see you and talk, I also feel kind of "save" with you around if that makes sense? Like we know each other for a long time now so it's like when u visit a friend you haven't seen in a long while but still feel calm and not nervous around everytime you show up. :bigcatlove::bigcatcry:
We need something good like rabb.it again, that's honestly where our conversations shined the most iirc. But Kast just doesn't do the job well enough right now.


@bulletproof
I asked my mom some weeks ago and she suddenly told me she is Romanian when I thought she was from Hungary my whole life LOL, so I'm actually 1/2 German and 1/2 Romanian. She does have a few relatives in Hungary tho who moved there. :haylul:
And I'll definitely play some A.C.E (not sure about Ateez tho sorry) :pepeheart:


@Faerie
It's still a bit of time till it's midnight but it's been pretty chill so far, thank you! :pepeheart:


@LeeHoseok
Yeah, it's been like almost 3 years maybe that we've known each other. I enjoyed all of it tho, we pretty much went through thick and thin together as the saying goes and we've tried our best to support each other during more difficult times. Hope we will be in contact for a lot more tho. I always appreciated you sending me Shownu out of nowhere when he was a pure thirst trap for me :haylul:.
I also feel the same way with you as with @Yolks . Since we've known each other for a long time now, it's always great to see you around and whenever you are it's comforting :pepeheart:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Happy Birthday Reo

Happy birthday Reo

Happy birthday oreo :nekolove:
Sorry for the short message, but I'll be sure to make you a banner sometime!
Happy Birthday to the one and only Visual King :nekolove:
Happy birthday!!
Happy birthday Reo!

(I am still not a man, won't change)
happy bday my amazing fake dad @Reo :nekolove:
Happy birthday! :pandalove::pandalove:
Happy Birthday! :nekolove:
Thank you all a lot :nekolove:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh my goshhhhh...
My German pixie... Its your birthday... Happy birthday!!!! 🥳

How old are you now?...
Ohh its been so long since I heard your voice on discord reading whatever Wikipedia page that was... My most cherished memory of you..
:junweary:

Lol.. Yeahhh anyway Happy birthday!
Oh gosh I haven't seen you in forever :yolk:
I'm 22 now q.q
weren't you there when I read Fifty Shades of Grey in asmr :susPepe:
Thank you! :nekolove:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@kuro
Hi fake daughter, you heard correctly :wimwim:
If the bullying does bother you a lot please tell tho, I don't really purposely try to hurt your feelings, some know that's my way of showing love even if it's a controversial way of doing so and might actually be able to hurt the other person but I just can't help myself because it's just so grown into me already it's like a bad habit of sorts :sadcat:.
Thank you for the really sweet words tho :pepeheart:.
smh don't worry it's all in good fun :chickill: the way you bully me is so a d o r a b l e :irenecrazy: :nekolove: and it's not a bad habit don't beat yourself up, I get it, your humor is the way you express yourself to the world <333

and omg boomer adu :lisalaugh: love you :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread