- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARK DAEWON
WHO IS PARK DAEWON YOU MAY ASK?




The MC told them that Blue Carpet has started and Daewon was like "Oh yeah I'll go to there soon after finishing this game"
Like literally so competitive
HE LOVES DOGS
Hauni x Baun
King
He did have another Dog name Daebak but as far we know he does not have Daebak anymore since he hasn't mention him since 2014.
King apparently had puppies. I am not sure if he kept them or not?
How can you not love him
WHO IS PARK DAEWON YOU MAY ASK?
The MC told them that Blue Carpet has started and Daewon was like "Oh yeah I'll go to there soon after finishing this game"
Like literally so competitive
HE LOVES DOGS
Hauni x Baun
King
He did have another Dog name Daebak but as far we know he does not have Daebak anymore since he hasn't mention him since 2014.
King apparently had puppies. I am not sure if he kept them or not?
How can you not love him