Appreciation Happy Birthday to EXO's Baekhyun! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I cannot begin to coherently tell you all just how much I love this man, and I'm at a point in my life where I can't imagine him not being part of it in some way because he's, well- he's already been a part of it for years now. Wishing him all the best!

NOW HERE'S SOME CELEBRATORY SPAM




@/DonutB_56


@/hetbahn_


@/Langmanpanda


@/myure_xo





@/Diamonddust9092​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday to the beautiful main vocal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread